tOfficial Draymond Green is a shithead thread

fordman84

Administrator
Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 95,570.00
Not sure how we don't already have a thread for this guy. He needs to be kicked out of the league. Already suspended 5 games once this season, and last night he hauls off and slugs a guy in the face. He then proceeds to think everyone else is fucking stupid and thinks it wasn't intentional. I fully blame the NBA brass for this situation, had they brought down the hammer when he was jump kicking everyone in the balls then this "what, it's a normal move for me" BS wouldn't be happening.

He said last night he was getting pulled and tried to sell it. What a load of shit. He was pulling on his right hip so he spins the opposite direction and just happens to bring his arm up 7' in the air to hit him in the head? nah, if you are trying to sell the flop you go with the pull and your arms don't helicopter up in the air.

Sadly the discussion is going to not be on Draymond in this situation but already hearing racism calls because Nurkic called him "brother". :L

He said last night he was getting pulled and tried to sell it. What a load of shit. He was pulling on his right hip so he spins the opposite direction and just happens to bring his arm up 7' in the air to hit him in the head? nah, if you are trying to sell the flop you go with the pull and your arms don't helicopter up in the air.

Sadly the discussion is going to not be on Draymond in this situation but already hearing racism calls because Nurkic called him "brother". :facepalm:
So you literally can’t call them anything anymore without calls of racism.

“Brother” is now racist.

If you think Draymond intended to hit him, you’re racist.

Sadly the discussion is going to not be on Draymond in this situation but already hearing racism calls because Nurkic called him "brother". :facepalm:
Yeah, that's straight up swinging at a guy. I understand knocking someone's arm off you or an elbow to the stomach if the guy's all over you, but this ain't what he's doing.

The NBA is too soft now, in the 80's he probably would've only got called for a foul, maybe a Tech. We need more Draymond Greens. He's a throwback to Bill Laimbeer.

The NBA is too soft now, in the 80's he probably would've only got called for a foul, maybe a Tech. We need more Draymond Greens. He's a throwback to Bill Laimbeer.
I think there's a difference between leaning into a screen or leading a drive with your elbow, or even doing a two-handed hack like Laimbeer used to do and trying to flop and punch a dude at the same time.

I think there's a difference between leaning into a screen or leading a drive with your elbow, or even doing a two-handed hack like Laimbeer used to do and trying to flop and punch a dude at the same time.
Say what you will, but this has more people talking about the NBA than that stupid in season tournament.

This is the problem, he doesn't face much risk of retaliation. If he played during the Laimbeer-Dumars-Aguirre era he'd get the crap beat out of him

I'm thinking 50-game ban, right @Illustrious Potentate ?

how @Chewy the Alabama fan dude thinks we should play football

11554037.gif

So you literally can’t call them anything anymore without calls of racism.

“Brother” is now racist.

If you think Draymond intended to hit him, you’re racist.
Them?

What I wouldn't give to see Draymond play against the Bad Boys of Detroit. or Charles Oakley would have butt fucked Draymond on the court, and there wouldn't have been a god damned thing anyone could have done about it.