tOfficial Draymond Green is a shithead thread

What I wouldn't give to see Draymond play against the Bad Boys of Detroit. or Charles Oakley would have butt fucked Draymond on the court, and there wouldn't have been a god damned thing anyone could have done about it.
Peter!!!!!!! Uncalled for!!!!
24nba-600.jpg

Dude can’t get out of his own way. The Warriors window has officially closed.

Like I said in the other thread. You can’t cry about the game being soft and then call for a player’s head over a punch
Nah, you just can't be a dumbass about it. You grab the ball with two hands and use elbows to clear the area to catch a jaw.

I swear, not only is the NBA soft but youngsters these days don't know the finer points of drawing blood but making it plausibly game related.

I'd like to see Draymond and Grayson Allen kick the shit out of each other. Draymond needs to retire to UFC already, but when people fight back he would get his pussy ass beat. He can only pick on people who aren't expecting it.

I feel like it slammed shut
Steph is the only talent left on the team. Klay can't do shit without Steph taking triple teams, and Draymond lost his game 2 seasons ago.

I'd like to see Draymond and Grayson Allen kick the shit out of each other. Draymond needs to retire to UFC already, but when people fight back he would get his pussy ass beat. He can only pick on people who aren't expecting it.
I think he's tough, by today's standards. More than anything, he intimidates dudes because he will do some flagrant dirty shit, that most guys won't do. No one wants to roll in the mud with him.

Imagine Dennis Rodman thumbing Dray in his ass and then catching him with an elbow to jaw, on the way up to get a rebound. That would even get @HammerDown "excited" about basketball again.

I think he's tough, by today's standards. More than anything, he intimidates dudes because he will do some flagrant dirty shit, that most guys won't do. No one wants to roll in the mud with him.

Imagine Dennis Rodman thumbing Dray in his ass and then catching him with an elbow to jaw, on the way up to get a rebound. That would even get @HammerDown "excited" about basketball again.
I don't see it. I only see a dumbass who is trying to hurt people who aren't ready for it, he's just sucker punching people. Everyone else knows retaliating hurts their team, Draymond is too stupid to know that.

I don't see it. I only see a dumbass who is trying to hurt people who aren't ready for it, he's just sucker punching people. Everyone else knows retaliating hurts their team, Draymond is too stupid to know that.
Well that's why Rodman would have sent him into a total tizzy. Draymond not only would have lashed out like a child, but Rodman would be smiling at him through bloody teeth while Dray got dragged off the court. Rodman got away with more inside the rules than anyone else I can think of.

How many days is Draymond unconscious if Anthony Mason elbows him?

Well that's why Rodman would have sent him into a total tizzy. Draymond not only would have lashed out like a child, but Rodman would be smiling at him through bloody teeth while Dray got dragged off the court. Rodman got away with more inside the rules than anyone else I can think of.

How many days is Draymond unconscious if Anthony Mason elbows him?
Yup, there is a difference between needling someone into losing their mind and assaulting them. Like Bruce Bowen would do most of the time.