tOfficial Fire Harbaugh thread.

A disaster season and no extension for Harbaugh, you think would definitely have a big effect on this recruiting class. Will be interesting to see how that aspect plays out as the season goes on.

There's been rumors of McCarthy flipping. That would obviously be a big blow.

There's been rumors of McCarthy flipping. That would obviously be a big blow.

Thats about the only thing holding the class together.

They just lost a 4* In State DT, a position of most need, to Michigan State. There was a point before the season where he was considered a lock to Michigan

Their secondary is awful and their best 2 DB commits at the moment are 434th (S) and 591st (CB) nationally

Its been obvious their depth at both spots (Interior DL and Secondary) have been glaringly not good the past few years heading into this one (which explains the terrible play this season), yet they seem to not be able to address it.

Thats about the only thing holding the class together.

They just lost a 4* In State DT, a position of most need, to Michigan State. There was a point before the season where he was considered a lock to Michigan

Their secondary is awful and their best 2 DB commits at the moment are 434th (S) and 591st (CB) nationally

Its been obvious their depth at both spots (Interior DL and Secondary) have been glaringly not good the past few years heading into this one (which explains the terrible play this season), yet they seem to not be able to address it.

Yeah. Honestly they are pretty thin at every position I'd say, except RB. That great 2017 class they had, 17 of the 21 4/5 stars in that class are no longer at Michigan. That's just stunning attrition. And the 2018 class wasn't a top 20 class so there is a lack of depth/talent issue. It won't get any better next year with Hutchinson and McGrone likely leaving early. Along with losing Paye, Kemp and Hawkins on defense.

Yeah. Honestly they are pretty thin at every position I'd say, except RB. That great 2017 class they had, 17 of the 21 4/5 stars in that class are no longer at Michigan. That's just stunning attrition. And the 2018 class wasn't a top 20 class so there is a lack of depth/talent issue. It won't get any better next year with Hutchinson and McGrone likely leaving early. Along with losing Paye, Kemp and Hawkins on defense.

Whoever takes over for Harbaugh is in for a hell of a uphill climb. I dont think Michigan is the "elite" destination that a lot of their fans think it is anymore. Theyre gonna have to give whoever time too, which they seem to not be willing to do unless its a "Michigan man"

Whoever takes over for Harbaugh is in for a hell of a uphill climb. I dont think Michigan is the "elite" destination that a lot of their fans think it is anymore. Theyre gonna have to give whoever time too, which they seem to not be willing to do unless its a "Michigan man"

Yeah, it's definitely interesting. I think the 3 best candidates all would prefer to be at OSU(Fickell, Hafley, Campbell) given their history and background. But Hafley might also be in play at UCLA if that comes open too. So who knows. I do think if I were UM, I'd go after Fickell and have him bring Freeman as the DC. Then bring in an OC from outside.

It's a lose-lose. Do I have the option of just suspending the season and waiting for more options? Bc I choose this route.
"You have to choose between Harbaugh and Franklin."

"Cough cough. Sorry, cough cough. The entire team just came down with Covid. We'll need to forfeit."

college football GIF
:happy:

this thread reminded me that droider existed

crazy part is this thread was before the Wisconsin game where we got slaughtered...

this thread reminded me that droider existed

crazy part is this thread was before the Wisconsin game where we got slaughtered...
Wonder what happened to him? I bet he was just someone's Alt

Wonder what happened to him? I bet he was just someone's Alt

He was either an alt or just some troll with a schtick that got bored with it.

Wonder what happened to the OP of this thread that wanted Harbaugh fired

He was either an alt or just some troll with a schtick that got bored with it.

Wonder what happened to the OP of this thread that wanted Harbaugh fired
Easy! I was totally wrong for the first time ever. It's the most glad I've ever been to be wrong about something.
Classic me.
But also, more subtle in this thread, all of the guys people wanted at the time turned out to actually suck balls lol