tOfficial Fire Harbaugh thread.

Yea interior DL is about as big of a issue as the secondary. Hard to call which is worse.

Basically anyone with any ounce of competence on oline pushes them around up the middle.

If the ends/blitzes cant get to the QB that secondary is cooked.

Its a combo of mostly failed recruiting at certain positions (or players transferring out) and poor player development. Don Brown's style just doesnt fit. It might work against the crap teams like Rutger and Maryland but the better teams exploit the fuck out of him.
Rutgers is the new Bama

One funny thing is a big reason why I came back when I did was so I could honor the annual bet @MAIZEandBLUE09 and I have and take my L.

this guy will be needing a job soon

5e2668697b16d.image.jpg
Since this is LSU's off week, I was hoping Sunday would be the last day for him. Guess not .:meh:

Alright, so one interesting name that I just heard thrown out is Chris Petersen.

So I read a crazy stat today. By now, we all know Harbaugh is 1-6 at home against MSU and OSU. But he’s also undefeated at home against everyone else.

So I read a crazy stat today. By now, we all know Harbaugh is 1-6 at home against MSU and OSU. But he’s also undefeated at home against everyone else.
So what you're saying is that explains why all the most painful losses we experience at home?

Alright, so one interesting name that I just heard thrown out is Chris Petersen.

That's a name I thought of Saturday but not sure he'd have interest. After all he left UW for stress and anxiety. It would be 10x at UM.

So what you're saying is that explains why all the most painful losses we experience at home?
Obviously it isn’t an explanation or an excuse, just an interesting observation.

That's a name I thought of Saturday but not sure he'd have interest. After all he left UW for stress and anxiety. It would be 10x at UM.
Not sure if he ever plans to come out of retirement and I think we need a guy who has that "fire" in him -- ala Harbaugh before the 2016 OSU game ruined him forever. This would be a bit of a risk, but I was thinking about LSU's former passing game coordinator Joe Brady. He was a hot name last year before being hired by the Carolina Panthers.

Interesting. Well since @MAIZEandBLUE09 thinks any losses to ranked teams don't count towards JH's coaching resume this is great news for him. Now all he has to do is ignore those losses to meeeechegan's biggest rivals and the Jimbo the Great is undefeated at the Big shit House. Hail to the victors is back baby!

I will trade coaches with Michigan. You guys can have Pruitt and we take Harbaugh.

I will trade coaches with Michigan. You guys can have Pruitt and we take Harbaugh.
Are you happy with the schools decision to fire Schiano before he was officially hired?

Are you happy with the schools decision to fire Schiano before he was officially hired?

I am not sure Schiano was the answer but I wasn't happy with the way it went down (i.e. Smear Campaign).

Heard this on Around the Horn today.

Bo, Moeller & Lloyd- three losses to Michigan State at home in 39 years. Harbaugh- three losses at home to Sparty in six years.

From the Detriot Free Press- Jim Harbaugh was hired to win championships. He's brought disappointment instead

downloaddssdsdaasd.jpg

Just read that Finebaum (i think it was) says Michigan should replace Harbaugh with Luke Fickell