tOfficial Fire Harbaugh thread.

Raspberry. There's only one man who would dare give me the raspberry! Mel Tucker
Shit! Lol it's been awhile since I've watched. Couldn't remember the flavor

Shit! Lol it's been awhile since I've watched. Couldn't remember the flavor
I believe the jar itself is strawberry but the line is raspberry. That’s how well disguised Mel Tucker hides his players.

But i heard that he was a Michigan man so it meant they would win

Honestly. I don’t even know what it feels like to enter a game expecting to lose and win it. I think the last time that happened was rich rod vs Wisconsin over a decade ago. Mel Tucker is two games in....
To be fair, that doesn’t happen as often as you’d think. Last time it happened for UGA was the Rose Bowl against Oklahoma(I know I talked a lot of shit leading into the game, but I was expecting to lose) and Vegas had us favored

To be fair, that doesn’t happen as often as you’d think. Last time it happened for UGA was the Rose Bowl against Oklahoma(I know I talked a lot of shit leading into the game, but I was expecting to lose) and Vegas had us favored
Not to be insulting, but people often shit on UGA for the same reason they shit on Michigan. Because neither of us wins those games.

Harbaugh's refusal to let Don Brown go is kind of glaring too. His defense simply does not work against more capable teams.

Meh, mostly to Ohio State.
It’s a bit unfair. Y’all have to go through Ohio State to win your division, we have to go through Bama or an all time great LSU team to win the conference, easier said than done.

But I will say, UGA has faired far better against against the main rivals under Kirby than Michigan has under Harbaugh. Whenever someone tries to compare Kirby to Richt, I always tell them to compare the records against Florida and Auburn in their first 5 years and get back to me

Harbaugh's refusal to let Don Brown go is kind of glaring too. His defense simply does not work against more capable teams.
Obviously Sometimes it doesn’t work on less capable teams either.

this guy will be needing a job soon

5e2668697b16d.image.jpg

But i heard that he was a Michigan man so it meant they would win
I think he served his purpose. the Program isn't a tire fire but it's certainly hit a plateau that he can't overcome.

Honestly this is the worst avi that I've ever had @7samurai13. Every time I'm reading a thread I double take my comments not realizing they're mine at first.

The defensive line's performance was disconcerting, even Paye and Hutchinson weren't able to get much pressure. Interior line play has been an issue since Hurst's departure. The corners are slow and got burned badly. Even when they weren't getting burned they were holding/interfering constantly. This pass defense versus Fields and a bunch of 5 star receivers is going to be an absolute slaughter.

I also don't get the whole 3-3-5, especially on standard downs. He's been running this out there since 2017. He is stubborn.

The defensive line's performance was disconcerting, even Paye and Hutchinson weren't able to get much pressure. Interior line play has been an issue since Hurst's departure. The corners are slow and got burned badly. Even when they weren't getting burned they were holding/interfering constantly. This pass defense versus Fields and a bunch of 5 star receivers is going to be an absolute slaughter.

I also don't get the whole 3-3-5, especially on standard downs. He's been running this out there since 2017. He is stubborn.

Yea interior DL is about as big of a issue as the secondary. Hard to call which is worse.

Basically anyone with any ounce of competence on oline pushes them around up the middle.

If the ends/blitzes cant get to the QB that secondary is cooked.

Its a combo of mostly failed recruiting at certain positions (or players transferring out) and poor player development. Don Brown's style just doesnt fit. It might work against the crap teams like Rutger and Maryland but the better teams exploit the fuck out of him.