tOfficial Fire Harbaugh thread.

Is Day willing to take the bullet and lose The Game in order to get Harbaugh a lifetime contract and win beat Michigan the next 15 years in a row?
I'd accept that at this point.

He was hired and is the 2nd highest paid coach in America right now fwiw, to beat Ohio St. win bowl games, beat sparty. None of which is or has happened. Its time to call this a fail and move on

Everyone and their brother have gone after Matt Campbell and no one has seemed to get him.
Doesn't mean you don't pursue the guy. Matt Campbell would be my first choice right now

Inb4 Desmond Howard says "hire a Michigan Man"

Doesn't mean you don't pursue the guy. Matt Campbell would be my first choice right now
Absolutely, on your list of people to call, if Matt Campbell is not one of the first three, your AD should be fired with cause do to incompetence.

Word in Austin was that last November UT AD was going to make a run at him and Campbells camp were open.. But CDC changed his mind after UT beat Tech to close the season, and Tom telling him he knew how to fix what's been hurting them.

This was what a $9.95er said.. so you can take it with a grain of salt, but I'm willing to bet he's going to listen when a big program comes calling..

Oh of course. Why not Tom Brady?
Well he’s still playing. I’m guessing he saw how successful it went with Howard in basketball with hiring a guy from the good ol days with no head coaching experience so why wouldn’t it work in football?

Well he’s still playing. I’m guessing he saw how successful it went with Howard in basketball with hiring a guy from the good ol days with no head coaching experience so why wouldn’t it work in football?
Personally I think the jury is still out on Howard. He seems to be a quality guy from all accounts and is doing the right things but time will tell.

I just get a headache when I read or hear the Michigan Man crap.

Personally I think the jury is still out on Howard. He seems to be a quality guy from all accounts and is doing the right things but time will tell.

I just get a headache when I read or hear the Michigan Man crap.
Howard is going to get the Michigan program going I believe. He has been doing pretty well on the recruiting front. He had a top 15 class for 2020 and he currently has the number 1 2021 class.

He also has been around for a long time so he should be good in the Xs and Os so it comes down to how does he handle roster and situations. It’s tough especially following such a great coach that it might shorten the leash.

I wonder why our DB's sucked....could it be that our DB's coach hasn't been coaching them for the last two months? WTF Harbaugh?

Is Day willing to take the bullet and lose The Game in order to get Harbaugh a lifetime contract and win beat Michigan the next 15 years in a row?

You say this like Day is going to need help beating them the next 15 years in a row

You say this like Day is going to need help beating them the next 15 years in a row
I mean, the next head coach might figure out that Don Brown has lost it and needs to be replaced and might find someone who didn’t learn football before helmets were a thing.

After sitting on this all weekend. I think what pissed me off the most is that MSU didn't do anything complicated. They ran basic crap and instead of adjusting, we just kept doing the same thing hoping at some point it would change. At no point did we give our CB's safety help. At no point did we go into any series of zone defense to try and stop those dumb bomb plays. Nothing. We just kept leaving our DB's out to die alone and MSU was like "sure, we'll take that". And on the offensive side there was just no urgency. Even in the last drive we were operating like we had an entire quarter to play. Running up the middle into nothing, despite many successful outside runs. I don't know, just grinds my gears that I watched both the offense and defense do the same thing for four quarters and at no point was there any inclination that it was going to work.

And finally with a chance to take the lead, we fucking run the wildcat twice. God damn it.

Did you see the interview with Milton I posted in the B1G thread? Your QB didn't even know who one of MSUs best defenders was. Thats freaking coaching

Did you see the interview with Milton I posted in the B1G thread? Your QB didn't even know who one of MSUs best defenders was. Thats freaking coaching
Who Dat?

maybe he’s a saints fan?

He not on my radar. To be fair, even when they put a RB in to throw the ball he wasn't on Haskins radar either
Radars jammed

ClumsyImpeccableBagworm-size_restricted.gif

Back