tOfficial Fire Harbaugh thread.

They should hire the HC from the Ragin Cajuns.. he would be my first call.. after that it would be Tony Elliot the OC at CLemson as #2

That’s the problem. I don’t see any obvious improvements on the market.
Saban going to LSU wasn’t an obvious improvement.

promoting Dabo to head coach wasn’t an obvious improvement.

Getting Harbaugh was an obvious improvement but he has fallen short of Hoke’s best season, Harbaugh’s best season was his first with Hoke’s guys and the team is on the decline.

Auburn will wave Malzahn's buyout if Michigan is interested.

Getting Harbaugh was an obvious improvement but he has fallen short of Hoke’s best season, Harbaugh’s best season was his first with Hoke’s guys and the team is on the decline.

I would throw in Tressel at Ohio State as well. I'm from NE Ohio near Youngstown so I was kind of excited about it but I know a lot of Buckeye fans were like WTF?

I would throw in Tressel at Ohio State as well. I'm from NE Ohio near Youngstown so I was kind of excited about it but I know a lot of Buckeye fans were like WTF?

Near Youngstown, you from Struthers?

Problem is. We also don’t want another Brady hoke.

Pat Caputo is the worst. Says that Michigan State beating Michigan wasn’t an upset, the odds makers were just off.

That’s my secret...

I’m always expecting to lose
fail hold my beer GIF by Action Point

Whoever would replace him would be in a tough spot. Theyd quickly have to re energize the program because no way whoever it may be is going to get a leash of "lets wait and see a little longer" benefit of the doubt as long as theyve given Harbaugh.

Whoever would replace him would be in a tough spot. Theyd quickly have to re energize the program because no way whoever it may be is going to get a leash of "lets wait and see a little longer" benefit of the doubt as long as theyve given Harbaugh.
I mean, they kind of did that with Hoke, but Hoke did at least get them to 11 wins, the most wins for the program since 1997.

After sitting on this all weekend. I think what pissed me off the most is that MSU didn't do anything complicated. They ran basic crap and instead of adjusting, we just kept doing the same thing hoping at some point it would change. At no point did we give our CB's safety help. At no point did we go into any series of zone defense to try and stop those dumb bomb plays. Nothing. We just kept leaving our DB's out to die alone and MSU was like "sure, we'll take that". And on the offensive side there was just no urgency. Even in the last drive we were operating like we had an entire quarter to play. Running up the middle into nothing, despite many successful outside runs. I don't know, just grinds my gears that I watched both the offense and defense do the same thing for four quarters and at no point was there any inclination that it was going to work.

And finally with a chance to take the lead, we fucking run the wildcat twice. God damn it.

I mean, they kind of did that with Hoke, but Hoke did at least get them to 11 wins, the most wins for the program since 1997.
And Harbaugh's best year was with all Hoke recruits. I don't know who we would get to replace him. That's my hesitation in all of this. I feel like anyone would feel lack luster until they proved successful

To add, the only thing Harbaugh can do now to change my mind is beat OSU.

To add, the only thing Harbaugh can do now to change my mind is beat OSU.
Is Day willing to take the bullet and lose The Game in order to get Harbaugh a lifetime contract and win beat Michigan the next 15 years in a row?

Back