tOfficial Fire Harbaugh thread.

Just read that Finebaum (i think it was) says Michigan should replace Harbaugh with Luke Fickell
I don’t know if you are going to be able to get a guy who went to Ohio State as a player and coached at Ohio State for years, who is one of the most sought after coaches in college football, to want to go into that dumpster fire.

Michigan has taken the coveted #5 spot in this weeks Bottom 10. The comment that went with it

i

5. The "L" Club Supports You (1-1)​

"YOUR ATTENTION, SHOPPERS. WE HAVE A MAIZE-AND-BLUE LIGHT SPECIAL ON KHAKIS OVER ON AISLE FOUR. IF YOU HAVE A MICHIGAN STATE OR OHIO STATE ID CARD, JUST GO AND TAKE THEM BECAUSE YOU ALREADY TOTALLY OWN THEM."

neither harbaugh or michigan have even talked about an extentsion beyond next year when his contract expires....that should tell you everything you need to know

neither harbaugh or michigan have even talked about an extentsion beyond next year when his contract expires....that should tell you everything you need to know
Well it’s been a couple years but they did have the lifetime contract talks at one point.

i think he wants out as much as some want him gone.....
He has always been known to jump around. I’m surprised he stayed as long as he has.

This is Indiana’s second win over Michigan since 1968.

Welcoming Penn State fans into the fire Harbaugh thread

Alright. If your team was sanctioned by the NCAA and you were forced to choose between Harbaugh or Franklin as head coach, who you taking?

Give me Harbaugh.

Alright. If your team was sanctioned by the NCAA and you were forced to choose between Harbaugh or Franklin as head coach, who you taking?

Give me Harbaugh.
Yeah. I’d probably still stick with Harbaugh under those terms.

Saw an article with possible replacements if they fire Harbaugh. One was Mike Hart. Please, oh please Michigan, go with Mike hart

He has always been known to jump around. I’m surprised he stayed as long as he has.

Honestly think he thought he was going to be able to come in, win a Natty in year 3 or so and then go back out a hero. Think his ego kept him there this long since it wasn't working out

Saw an article with possible replacements if they fire Harbaugh. One was Mike Hart. Please, oh please Michigan, go with Mike hart
So Hart has been the RB coach at Indiana for since 2017. Here is the Big10 rushing yard rankings.
2017-11th
2018-9th
2019-12th
So far in 2020-13th.

So basically he would only be hired because he is a “Michigan Man” but I can think of any moment that defined the turn around for Michigan State better than “Little Brother”

Give me Harbaugh.

It's a lose-lose. Do I have the option of just suspending the season and waiting for more options? Bc I choose this route.

It's a lose-lose. Do I have the option of just suspending the season and waiting for more options? Bc I choose this route.
The NCAA hates you and is forcing you to use one of those coaches for no less than 3 seasons. Otherwise your team must end their football program forever.

and Wisconsin decided to play them this week. Oh, the horror

A disaster season and no extension for Harbaugh, you think would definitely have a big effect on this recruiting class. Will be interesting to see how that aspect plays out as the season goes on.