tOfficial Fire Ryan Day thread.

Looks like Will Howard might be coming to Ohio State. Won’t matter though unless they can snag a few quality portal OL to go along with him. Guys gonna be running for his life.
What's that mean for Kienholz?

I’m not a fan of Cryin’ Day. I think I’ve made it clear that I think he’s an embarrassment, but y’all are overreacting to a bowl loss to the best Missouri team is a decade who had no opt outs while OSU was down to their third QB and their top weapons at receiver not playing.

It’s a non playoff bowl, nobody should be fired for losing a game that doesn’t matter.

I think OSU holding a Mizzou offense at full strength to 14 points was impressive, and they completely shutdown one of the best receivers in the country for 3 quarters

I’m not a fan of Cryin’ Day. I think I’ve made it clear that I think he’s an embarrassment, but y’all are overreacting to a bowl loss to the best Missouri team is a decade who had no opt outs while OSU was down to their third QB and their top weapons at receiver not playing.

It’s a non playoff bowl, nobody should be fired for losing a game that doesn’t matter.

I think OSU holding a Mizzou offense at full strength to 14 points was impressive, and they completely shutdown one of the best receivers in the country for 3 quarters
There is no room for logic here.

It’s not about just one game brohim

Ohio State should immediately award Ryan Day with a lifetime contract.

Looks like Will Howard might be coming to Ohio State. Won’t matter though unless they can snag a few quality portal OL to go along with him. Guys gonna be running for his life.

I like Howard as a stop gap. Brown needs to go and transition to Noland.

Nothing for him. Howard is a 1 year player so he will stick around. Devin Brown thankfully will transfer

I kind of feel for Brown because he seems like a great kid...but how the fuck was he a 4 star and not like a 2.5 MAC guy.

I kind of feel for Brown because he seems like a great kid...but how the fuck was he a 4 star and not like a 2.5 MAC guy.

Probably based off projection and his decent athletic ability. Guy is terrible as a passer though and doesn’t look like he can be an even somewhat decent runner at the college level. I’d be shocked if he ends up at another P5 when he transfers, he’s got Utah State written all over him

This shit where we have zero rotation on defense especially the DL where the same 4 guys are playing like 95% of the snaps needs to change too. It doesn’t show against the 10/11 pushovers on our schedule but in games like Michigan and Missouri those dudes are absolutely gassed come late game making for easy long methodical drives for the opponent

Probably based off projection and his decent athletic ability. Guy is terrible as a passer though and doesn’t look like he can be an even somewhat decent runner at the college level. I’d be shocked if he ends up at another P5 when he transfers, he’s got Utah State written all over him
4800 yards passing his senior year. He must've played in a shitty HS league in Utah.

What's that mean for Kienholz?

he gets a year to backup? He just played for the first time last night as a true freshman. I highly doubt he's ready for a starting gig, much less at a B91288942 school.

he gets a year to backup? He just played for the first time last night as a true freshman. I highly doubt he's ready for a starting gig, much less at a B91288942 school.
Yeah, but he was very highly rated coming out of high school.

Yea he’s not. I like Kienholz skill set but he played HS ball in bumfuck South Dakota. Big adjustment to competition for major P5 ball. Bring Howard in for 2024 then let Kienholz and Noland battle it out in 2025

Back