tOfficial Fire Ryan Day thread.

AAALLLL of those great crootin classes, all that talent, for YEARS...

and 14 points beats by ELEVEN? 3 stinkin points?

Something seems off

Something seems off

Day is quickly turning the program into one that can only win games that he has a pretty decisive talent advantage.

Idiots will defend him going forward though because he likely makes a 12 team playoff every year even if he gets pantsed by Michigan and even loses another one along the way. When is the line drawn? Too many people ok with a “he made the playoff!” Type attitude even if it’s limping in and getting bounced early every year

Something seems off

a total lack of talent at qb and the worst game plan in OSU history.

Something seems off

I think it's a different story if they have McCord/Harrison/Fleming (the latter is in the portal), there was little experience at WR outside of Egbuka. Doesn't help when you're starting a QB who had thrown 19 passes all year, in garbage time against WKU/Youngstown State/Purdue. Once he got hurt, OSU tried to lean on the running game but Mizzou adjusted and were able to just blitz against a true freshman that hadn't played.

I'm sure they'll find a QB in the portal and get some receivers in the portal, but it's nice to see some question marks around those positions for them... it's been quite some time since they've had any real concerns at QB or WR.

Last edited:
Consecutive losses for Ohio State. When was the last time? I know it doesn't happen often.

2022. Lost to Michigan and Georgia back-to-back. When before that?

2013... lost to MSU in the conference championship and then lost to Clemson in the Orange Bowl

The last time they had a losing streak longer than that? 2011.

And this thread says, “
Mixed Martial Arts Sport GIF by UFC
“.

The local kid was supposed to be good. Obviously he looked like a red shirt freshman. Hope he had better times ahead.

Last edited:

Brown is terrible anyone who thought he was going to step into this game and be good was delusional. I’ve still got hope for Lincoln K though, tough spot to step into when they clearly gave him little prep to actually play and with the OL playing the no block anything game. I’m more concerned about the OL heading into next year, won’t matter who we have at QB if that’s what we are going to be getting from that unit

Days recruiting prowess is even overrated. Hartlines WRs classes have been heavily inflating the overall class rankings the last few years. Other positions are sorely lacking though especially the all important OL and DL

Looks like Will Howard might be coming to Ohio State. Won’t matter though unless they can snag a few quality portal OL to go along with him. Guys gonna be running for his life.

Days recruiting prowess is even overrated. Hartlines WRs classes have been heavily inflating the overall class rankings the last few years. Other positions are sorely lacking though especially the all important OL and DL

I think the big issue was the OL. Didnt seem like the QB had much time to process the play and not good being thrown into that

I think the big issue was the OL. Didnt seem like the QB had much time to process the play and not good being thrown into that

Refusing to rotate on defense is becoming a big problem. Guys were beyond gassed in the 4th and Mizzou just started running all over us.

The OL is just a mess OL recruiting has been borderline MAC caliber the last couple years

Back