tOfficial Night Shift Thread v59 - Now with less Reluctant Leaders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just perused @packerzrule Divine Intervention thread so now I’m a nine. 😲

LOL! That wouldn't rustle muh jims in the least.
jimmy timmy burch GIF by South Park

lulz you know how some people are though. Like those same fuckers wouldn't be laughing if it were a dude dressed as Obama yelling at Biden at some event.

Fun with Reading Comp, starring Hu, featuring clueless employee #700:

Me: Good morning, I wanted to thank you for your team's hard work in completing the billing for Monday. But I wanted to alert you that one of your entries was incomplete and the time entered was N/A. This should be corrected before final billing is uploaded.
Clueless employee #700: Thank you, I will praise the staff for a job well done! Have a great day

lulz you know how some people are though. Like those same fuckers wouldn't be laughing if it were a dude dressed as Obama yelling at Biden at some event.
But I believe in equality. I think they all deserve to be laughed at equally.

Fun with Reading Comp, starring Hu, featuring clueless employee #700:

Me: Good morning, I wanted to thank you for your team's hard work in completing the billing for Monday. But I wanted to alert you that one of your entries was incomplete and the time entered was N/A. This should be corrected before final billing is uploaded.
Clueless employee #700: Thank you, I will praise the staff for a job well done! Have a great day
I'm guessing that person only gets their "news" by reading headlines.

I'm guessing that person only gets their "news" by reading headlines.

I kinda get it, they're only ever told when something is wrong and needs fixing, so they're starved for any kind of positive feedback. Which is why I try to give it to them whenever I can, but then they read only what they want to see. Now they're going to be pissed when I have to notify their supervisor at noon that they didn't fix it.

I kinda get it, they're only ever told when something is wrong and needs fixing, so they're starved for any kind of positive feedback. Which is why I try to give it to them whenever I can, but then they read only what they want to see. Now they're going to be pissed when I have to notify their supervisor at noon that they didn't fix it.
You should deliver the news in a bow tie. Bad news is always easier from a debonair guy, in a bow tie.

You should deliver the news in a bow tie. Bad news is always easier from a debonair guy, in a bow tie.
True. Bad news is always easier to take from Orville Redenbacher.
*I wonder if this is why my Boss wears a bow-tie frequently?

You know it baybee

Usually, people see me in my suit and bowtie, and they immediately think "oh no, the old white guy has come to fire me!"

Status
Not open for further replies.