tOfficial Night Shift Thread v59 - Now with less Reluctant Leaders

Status
Not open for further replies.
I look at the $1k wagyu at Costco and toy with the idea for Tday or chrimmus, then remember that my BIL likes a past medium steak. Ain’t no fucking body got time fo dat

Can you imagine?!
Prolly used to your Grammy's carne asada.

ElVal56VcAIHhoh

fml - I hate the cold

Maybe I'll get really drunk af and watch it. :beer2:

Alcohol should definitely help with it. If yourn political jimmies get rustled easily then i'd skip it all together. Dressing in a fat suit with a Donald Trump mask on, throwing a girl over you shoulder, and offering Mike Pence the girl as a gift while Pence is on stage at a speaking event will tend to rustle some jimmies.

Alcohol should definitely help with it. If yourn political jimmies get rustled easily then i'd skip it all together. Dressing in a fat suit with a Donald Trump mask on, throwing a girl over you shoulder, and offering Mike Pence the girl as a gift while Pence is on stage at a speaking event will tend to rustle some jimmies.
LOL! That wouldn't rustle muh jims in the least.
jimmy timmy burch GIF by South Park

well

you could do it yourself, if you weren't spending so much time trying to be a New Yorker
I'm sorry that this apparently causes you so much emotional trauma

ElVal56VcAIHhoh

fml - I hate the cold
I think summer is officially over here...woke up with a froze nose. Time to start stacking firewood!

And get this damn dog used to me wearing socks

Speaking of the dog! I had the weirdest dream that a big lop tried to bone her 😲

1603809328646.png
Caught a cold. Feels like a mix of 1 & 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.