tOfficial Night Shift Thread v59 - Now with less Reluctant Leaders

Status
Not open for further replies.
I own zero ties because fuck wearing a tie.

or donate them to @gobigred ...those math teachers have a penchant for short sleeved dress shirts. never a good look
29h_31p_2_2018_1_srgb_1.jpg
dwight schrute GIF

the weakest link annoys the fuck out of me....no one ever wants to go for it instead they just banking nickles and dimes

Back in PA via a year-and-a-half in Chicago. Never even got registered in Illinois and at one point I was getting texts about voting there, and now it's am I voting for Missouri's governor.
i live in South Charlotte, about ten miles away from the South Carolina border

i know way more about the Lindsey Graham/Jaime Harrison race than I should

i'm still waiting for Jaime Harrison to hit puberty. dude sounds like a 10 year old

mothertrucker! just broke a brand new bottle of vermont maple syrup. hope there's not blood on the dancefloor after i just got jiggy wiff it. g'night boos 💋

christ on a cracker. my grandparents just celebrated their 70th wedding anniversary on the 20th. how can you even put up with someone for 70 goddamn years? esp. my gramma. she cray.

hey,you little bitches. you only have until november 16 to put in your "i was touched on the knee by my troop leader" claims. Get after it!

"don't lose your chance for justice"
:D

heated blankie is $23 at costco. i need one. also, can someone pls. remijnd me to call pg&e tomorrow to ask them to come light the pilot.

i'm looking at you @milksahke beardown!

Well, she’s a woman, so

dumb and dumber GIF
bruh, don't fuck around wiff my gramma. she will slice and dice you. i'm scared of her but not. i juest need to talk shit to her near a staircase, just in case she gets too sassy

I look at the $1k wagyu at Costco and toy with the idea for Tday or chrimmus, then remember that my BIL likes a past medium steak. Ain’t no fucking body got time fo dat

Can you imagine?!

How many ounces in a gram?

Maxie came out last night.

And it wasn't even a full moon.

i live in South Charlotte, about ten miles away from the South Carolina border

i know way more about the Lindsey Graham/Jaime Harrison race than I should

i'm still waiting for Jaime Harrison to hit puberty. dude sounds like a 10 year old
You in Pineville-Matthews?

Status
Not open for further replies.