tOfficial Night Shift Thread v59 - Now with less Reluctant Leaders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Annoying and/or embarrassing the kids...my favorite weapon of parenting
They're probably terrified that I might go out and join some old man band. "I dedicate this next one to my weiner kids..."

But seriously, they think it's cool that I'm learning to play, they just don't like my style of music at all.

@moxie has a day to talk all about all the money she spends with no Dole
Oooh! I just got a shipment of cricut stuff and was so mad that i couldn't find the other stuff I just got like two weeks ago. Anywho- I started putting it all into this little console table that I bought the other day (wayfair- already assembled, tg!) and filled the drawers, then walked into the living room and bam! There was that box of about 10 more rolls of vinyl and a bunch of pens. Then i got the second half of my Disney shipment, that I didn't even realize I was missing... super cute donut jammies, mickey bottoms, 2 more ornaments and some ears. Don't remember ordering a pink cashmere scarf, but I got one of those, too.

I have a shopping cart of ornaments from macy's because i don't know what the rules are for going in the store right now, but if I can go in, i'd rather hit them and Crate & Barrel at the same time. And I have a waffle maker in my Williams-Sonoma cart because I think I really need a waffle maker. Gotta go hit send on that one right meow! It's on SALE!!

Just spent the last half hour cranking out power chords until my kids were sick of me
CourteousImperfectHornet-small.gif

Oh! And costco had comforters on sale, so I got two of those and some smart light bulbs, but i'm giving those away because really? Is it that hard to turn on a light? I think the flashy colors will give me a seizure.

Also waiting for the oxo containers and some bakeware I ordered on Saturday. I kinda also want one of those mini printers for my phone that prints out polaroid-type pics. Oh, and I should be getting a laminator delivered by 8pm tomorrow.

Holly Carp, I think I have about 20 ties. Well, neck ties, anyway, and then about a dozen bow ties
3 years of teaching and 18 years in this industry... they just accumulate. I probably have about the same number of dress shirts, seeing as I often would buy a shirt and tie at the same time.

3 years of teaching and 18 years in this industry... they just accumulate. I probably have about the same number of dress shirts, seeing as I often would buy a shirt and tie at the same time.
yes but how many spark your joy??

It's true!

Maybe I should see if any buttons are loose, or elbows are getting threadbare on some of the shirts, and dump sets...
If you've got shirts from 21 years ago, yeah, might be time to purge a few

Status
Not open for further replies.