tOfficial Night Shift Thread v59 - Now with less Reluctant Leaders

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you've got shirts from 21 years ago, yeah, might be time to purge a few
Oh... no. I don't. I always replaced, though.... because I couldn't have a tie without a shirt!

I don’t have any that old, but I know some are pushing 15 or so. That’s the thing about a good quality dress shirt...they last a long time and never really go out of style. Why get rid of them.

or donate them to @gobigred ...those math teachers have a penchant for short sleeved dress shirts. never a good look
29h_31p_2_2018_1_srgb_1.jpg

haha i was just called a buzzkill and fun sponge for sending beast to bed with 20 minutes of her voice still to go....

I don’t have any that old, but I know some are pushing 15 or so. That’s the thing about a good quality dress shirt...they last a long time and never really go out of style. Why get rid of them.
I've changed neck size in the last 15 years, so I don't have a lot of really old shirts. But I do have one or two that are about 7-8 years old and still in good shape.

I've changed neck size in the last 15 years, so I don't have a lot of really old shirts. But I do have one or two that are about 7-8 years old and still in good shape.
My neck hasn’t changed at all in probably 30 years. My waist size on the other hand...#sadface

Oh... don't get me wrong. This was just like every other Happy Madison Production.... and the retardation closely resembled Waterboy.

It was still better than Borat.

Different strokes en sech. I thought that monty python shit was fucking terrible. I liked the dictator more than either of the borats, but the borats aren't terrible to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.