tOfficial Night Shift Thread v59 - Now with less Reluctant Leaders

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 6755

Didn't watch the game.

What was the deal with his tight pants?

ferris buellers day off GIF

Didn't notice.

OK, it’s been awhile, but when I see your name, it reads “wings-penis.” It ain’t just me. Change your name. Wings-‘Guins. Something. Do it, or risk being nicknamed “Flying Dick” or worse.
Think it is just you.

OK, it’s been awhile, but when I see your name, it reads “wings-penis.” It ain’t just me. Change your name. Wings-‘Guins. Something. Do it, or risk being nicknamed “Flying Dick” or worse.
I guess some people see what they want (to see).

no its just you dick lover....

You must really love penis, if that's all you see.

@moxie - I hate to be the bearer of potentially bad news (hopefully, you already know), but it looks like there are going to be PSPS's in parts of most Bay Area counties beginning tomorrow. Right now, it looks like it will only be from tomorrow through Thursday.

Status
Not open for further replies.