tOfficial Night Shift Thread v59 - Now with less Reluctant Leaders

Status
Not open for further replies.
the entire house was like that. Dark dark colors and just depressing shit everywhere. Sad part was they spent a LOT of money on the crazy faux finishes, fixtures, and lights. But it was a shit show of the highest order.
My house is pretty big, but they painted the hwole fucking thing in a dark rust color. You would probably have loved it.....

DSCN0667.JPGDSCN0666.JPGDSCN0664.JPGDSCN0659.JPGDSCN0697.JPG

You're really gonna hate it when I start rapid-firing cat memes
BountifulHastyAdmiralbutterfly-size_restricted.gif

So, the couple of million dollars question:

Did they do a good job with the remodel, or was it one of those ... it looks fine at first glance, but scratch the surface and you can tell they half-assed a lot of things?
I remember when I was shopping for my current house, I went to see a house that had been taken down to the studs and redone. At first, it looked pretty good. Then I started noticing little things like doors weren't hung correctly ... were just slightly askew, bits of screws were sticking out here and there, and I thought, shit, if they didn't take more care on the things people who look ... not even that carefully can see, what the hell did they do with the things that can't be easily seen?
Oh, and that stove is ... why did they fuck up what looks like a pretty nice kitchen?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.