tOfficial Night Shift Thread v59 - Now with less Reluctant Leaders

Status
Not open for further replies.
1-5 Giants at 1-5 Eagles is >>>> Presidential Debates.
Seriously. I don't even know why people watch them. People already have their minds made up, I doubt this will change any. Guess people just want to see the two monkeys flinging poo at each other.

I do. I think it's bullshit.

I'm not big on felon's voting rights being restored, anyway.
Again, much like I said above, if the person is a one-time fuck up, ok, otherwise, not so much.

Of course, this is all through the filter of my personal experience ... the fact I think of a specific repeat felon ... and the thought of that human garbage having the right to vote makes me fuckin' sick.

Shit, this may be a li'l too on the political side of things for me to be going on about on this thread.

Sorry.
CLAWS ARE OUT

angry kitty GIF

Seriously. I don't even know why people watch them. People already have their minds made up, I doubt this will change any. Guess people just want to see the two monkeys flinging poo at each other.
A friend posted this on Facebook today:

Call it masochism, I don't know. But I'm tuning in to this eyesore tonight. Knowing full well I'm watching a clash between two hopeless, sad, unqualified sides that continually disappoint their dwindling supporters. It will be ugly, it will be messy, and no matter who "wins," I think we all know that everyone loses in this confrontation. And yet, I'm tuning in. Eagles vs. Giants - 8:20pm kickoff. Heck, if it ends early I might even switch over to the presidential debate.

Honestly, the wife and I "gave up a lot" of things, but, it was well worth it.

Now that the kids are grown up, I've gone on a bit of a spending tear. New synthesizers, trip to Thailand (sent the wife and kids to Serbia to see their family), new car, and a shit ton more. Probably time for me to put the credit card down and stay off of Amazon for a while. Nah, fuck it.
U go girl!

Call it masochism, I don't know. But I'm tuning in to this eyesore tonight. Knowing full well I'm watching a clash between two hopeless, sad, unqualified sides that continually disappoint their dwindling supporters. It will be ugly, it will be messy, and no matter who "wins," I think we all know that everyone loses in this confrontation. And yet, I'm tuning in. Eagles vs. Giants - 8:20pm kickoff. Heck, if it ends early I might even switch over to the presidential debate.
:pop2:

Ok, D- oops! :heh:

Everyone just wants to root for their shitty teams.

CLAWS ARE OUT

angry kitty GIF

I know, it's already been said, but it seems to bear repeating ...

Ok, DJ.*

*I really don't even know what that's supposed to mean, or to what it refers, since I'm not really familiar with DJ, but I figured ... why the fuck not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back