tOfficial Night Shift Thread v59 - Now with less Reluctant Leaders

Status
Not open for further replies.
The american political system in gif format.

Spider Man Reaction GIF

Still waitin fer muh fng beer, Cleetus.

You need to be looking for a fucking sodoku puzzle or something to help your brain health, not your 16th beer on a weeknight.

You need to be looking for a fucking sodoku puzzle or something to help your brain health, not your 16th beer on a weeknight.
sodoku? dahell? Speak fng allybammy English fer crissake.

I kinda lost count after 8 or 9 ... you're off, I bet.

I have had great success tearing out skin tags in the past around my armpits. I've probably torn out 10 of them over the last five years or so. Right now, I have a skin tag that is dangerously close to the junk section. I'm contemplating tearing that cocksucker out by hand, but, I feel that before I engage in such a rash decision, I should defer to some real world experts; namely, the people who post in the NS thread -- I have close to 100% confidence that you cocksuckers will offer up the best in real world advice (I mean, that's only if you can somehow justify that 0.06% is somehow in agreement with one hundred percent; but I digress).

So, should I tug out a skin tag with a pair of tweezers amd a nail clipper, or, should I act like a faggoty pussy and see a so called trained pro and get them to do a simple procedure because they're the so called, "experts"?

So, should I tug out a skin tag with a pair of tweezers amd a nail clipper, or, should I act like a faggoty pussy and see a so called trained pro and get them to do a simple procedure because they're the so called, "experts"?
Yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.