tOfficial Night Shift Thread v59 - Now with less Reluctant Leaders

Status
Not open for further replies.
morning bitches

tumblr_p19mcgpNzN1qjrr8lo1_500.gif

I have had great success tearing out skin tags in the past around my armpits. I've probably torn out 10 of them over the last five years or so. Right now, I have a skin tag that is dangerously close to the junk section. I'm contemplating tearing that cocksucker out by hand, but, I feel that before I engage in such a rash decision, I should defer to some real world experts; namely, the people who post in the NS thread -- I have close to 100% confidence that you cocksuckers will offer up the best in real world advice (I mean, that's only if you can somehow justify that 0.06% is somehow in agreement with one hundred percent; but I digress).

So, should I tug out a skin tag with a pair of tweezers amd a nail clipper, or, should I act like a faggoty pussy and see a so called trained pro and get them to do a simple procedure because they're the so called, "experts"?
Dude.. I'm trying to have breakfast here. Show a little courtesy!

Damn Eagles and Giants can't do anything right!

I have had great success tearing out skin tags in the past around my armpits. I've probably torn out 10 of them over the last five years or so. Right now, I have a skin tag that is dangerously close to the junk section. I'm contemplating tearing that cocksucker out by hand, but, I feel that before I engage in such a rash decision, I should defer to some real world experts; namely, the people who post in the NS thread -- I have close to 100% confidence that you cocksuckers will offer up the best in real world advice (I mean, that's only if you can somehow justify that 0.06% is somehow in agreement with one hundred percent; but I digress).

So, should I tug out a skin tag with a pair of tweezers amd a nail clipper, or, should I act like a faggoty pussy and see a so called trained pro and get them to do a simple procedure because they're the so called, "experts"?
Be a man, use fire this time.

I don't know THEE Ohio State is only a 26 point favorite.

Status
Not open for further replies.