tOfficial Night Shift Thread v59 - Now with less Reluctant Leaders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just need the facepalm
val kilmer film GIF

And now, fun with lying employees, featuring Hu!

Me at 10AM: "your billing data for Friday is not in, or it's only partially in."
Lying staff at 10AM: "Oh, we'll put it in right now!"
Me at 12Noon, to the site director: "your programs' billing data for Friday is not in, email notices were sent at 10AM to the site manager."
Lying staff at 12:15: "LOL, why you have to copy my director?? This will be put in before the end of the day, promise!"
Me at 12:30: "please note that I HAVE to send notices to the directors at 12 noon every day, and then I send in the final tally to the Executives and Vice Presidents at 4PM"
Lying staff at 12:40: "thanks for the heads up, they just put it in!"
Me at 1PM: "yeah, no...it's still not showing up."
Lying staff at 1:20PM "I don't understand, they told me it was in, can you check again?"
Me at 1:30: "nope, still not in."
Lying staff at 1:45: "Well, you said we have until 4PM to put it in, right??"

Me: <kablooie>

And now, fun with lying employees, featuring Hu!

Me at 10AM: "your billing data for Friday is not in, or it's only partially in."
Lying staff at 10AM: "Oh, we'll put it in right now!"
Me at 12Noon, to the site director: "your programs' billing data for Friday is not in, email notices were sent at 10AM to the site manager."
Lying staff at 12:15: "LOL, why you have to copy my director?? This will be put in before the end of the day, promise!"
Me at 12:30: "please note that I HAVE to send notices to the directors at 12 noon every day, and then I send in the final tally to the Executives and Vice Presidents at 4PM"
Lying staff at 12:40: "thanks for the heads up, they just put it in!"
Me at 1PM: "yeah, no...it's still not showing up."
Lying staff at 1:20PM "I don't understand, they told me it was in, can you check again?"
Me at 1:30: "nope, still not in."
Lying staff at 1:45: "Well, you said we have until 4PM to put it in, right??"

Me: <kablooie>
Can't you fire anybody? Set a tone & stuff?

How’s everyone’s Monday going? Almost through it!

Had to spend most of the weekend setting up for a garage sale and reorganizing after.

Still feeling sore after all the reaching to get things in hard-to-reach places.

And the wife was cranky because she couldn't sell stuff at the prices she wanted.

puppy ugh GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.