tOfficial Not really a Night Shift Thread v60, with less spicy sauce.

Status
Not open for further replies.

That's not the way to get ahead...

"The police took the body from the temple to the hospital so medics could perform a post-mortem examination and ascertain the cause of death before returning it to the family for funeral rites."

Are you fucking kidding me?

"The police took the body from the temple to the hospital so medics could perform a post-mortem examination and ascertain the cause of death before returning it to the family for funeral rites."

It has now been verified as another Covid death.

If your reports are on excel, rearranging the order of the tabs shouldn’t mess up your formulas. I would agree that the summary tab should be first.
Oh, so you're another lazy AF executive type who can't be bothered to scroll through a few tabs because he's too important?

Oh, so you're another lazy AF executive type who can't be bothered to scroll through a few tabs because he's too important?
As a matter of fact, yes. I ain’t got time to scroll or for poorly-formatted reports. Just show me what I need to see.

In most places, unattended deaths require an autopsy.

An easy fix. Just click and drag the Summary tab to the front.
I know how to fix it. It just annoys me if I have to. There’s a way to provide reporting and it shouldn’t require the user to manipulate or reformat things to get to the data we need.

I think we're about to witness the nerdiest fight evah.
Mike D Nerds GIF by Beastie Boys

I know how to fix it. It just annoys me if I have to. There’s a way to provide reporting and it shouldn’t require the user to manipulate or reformat things to get to the data we need.
Nobody has to reformat anything, he just has to scroll right until he sees the tab he wants. If that's too much work for him, then he's a giant poosay

Nobody has to reformat anything, he just has to scroll right until he sees the tab he wants. If that's too much work for him, then he's a giant poosay
He shouldn’t have to scroll to get to the tab he wants. That’s the point.

The point is he's a lazy prima donna who's too stupid to scroll right
If he’s anything like me, he’s got dozens of reports coming at him every day. He’s got meetings, calls, projects and many other things (like dicking around on the internet) to occupy his time. Fixing reports that weren’t sent over correctly shouldn’t be added to that mix. Just save yourself some grief and make sure the summary tab is first. Make sure the file is saved so it opens on the summary tab. And even though no one needs to print shit, make sure it’s formatted to print because a lot of times their admins will print them out anyway. Just my free advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.