tOfficial Not really a Night Shift Thread v60, with less spicy sauce.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the summary tab is behind the data tab. Its poorly formatted.
It's not behind anything, it's sitting there in plain sight along with the rest of the tabs. Dude was probably looking at it on his blackberry or some junk. But because his stupidity got called out, he wanted to change the way the whole spreadsheet is set up to cover for his stupidity

Now those look like well used fucking socks.
I just bought some of those from Amazon, new, not used though. I don’t normally like to buy clothing from there, but those kind of socks were hard to find (at target).

The ones I got has pairs of USA, Messico and Steelers color stripes. What a perfect combination!

I just bought some of those from Amazon, new, not used though. I don’t normally like to buy clothing from there, but those kind of socks were hard to find (at target).

The ones I got has pairs of USA, Messico and Steelers color stripes. What a perfect combination!
My Wife and Daughter tried to find some of those old school socks not that long ago. I will direct them to Bezos-Mart. Thanks!

You two need a Midol. This is a nothing burger.
It should be. I’m just telling you that this is kind of thing that pisses off people who have to read this shit. Honestly, if I have to constantly manipulate the reports I receive to get the information I need, I have to question whether we have the right person creating reports.

If he’s anything like me, he’s got dozens of reports coming at him every day. He’s got meetings, calls, projects and many other things (like dicking around on the internet) to occupy his time. Fixing reports that weren’t sent over correctly shouldn’t be added to that mix. Just save yourself some grief and make sure the summary tab is first. Make sure the file is saved so it opens on the summary tab. And even though no one needs to print shit, make sure it’s formatted to print because a lot of times their admins will print them out anyway. Just my free advice.

billy mayes GIF

I'm just tired of other people smelling up the bathroom before I go in there to take a shit myself.

It snowed 4 inches here last night. I had to drag 20 fucking flower pots into the garage yesterday evening. WTF

Status
Not open for further replies.