tOfficial PAC-12 Thread

Never been a marathoner, but I used to run in 5k and 10k races. Check in was always at 6 or 7 and the race started at 7 or 8.

While there is obviously a difference between a non-contact sport like distance running and a contact sport like football. As long as there is plenty of time to get warmed up before the game, the start time isn't an issue.
i used to run after school/work. was always an afternoon exerciser. when i would do 5/10k stuff it was always early morning and i never had any different issues running or suffered injury.
when i played HS football we had doubles so early morning practice then afternoon practice even though we only played games at night.

Looks like Cal-Washington has been cancelled.

PAC 12 TV Lineup for Week 11 (2 for the PAC):

All times are PST:

Colorado at Stanford - 12:30 PST on ESPN2
#20 USC at Arizona - 12:30 PST on FOX
#11 Oregon at Washington State - 4:00 PST on FOX
California at Arizona State - 7:30 PST on ESPN2
Utah at UCLA - 7:30 PST on FOX
Oregon State at Washington - 7:30 PST on FS1

Betting lines from the PAC 12 right now (using VI Consensus):

Utah (-5.5) at UCLA
California at Arizona State (-3.5)
USC (-14) at Arizona
Oregon (-7) at Washington State
Oregon State at Washington (-12)
Colorado at Stanford (-7.5)

PAC 12 TV Lineup for Week 11 (2 for the PAC):

All times are PST:

Colorado at Stanford - 12:30 PST on ESPN2
#20 USC at Arizona - 12:30 PST on FOX
#11 Oregon at Washington State - 4:00 PST on FOX
California at Arizona State - 7:30 PST on ESPN2
Utah at UCLA - 7:30 PST on FOX
Oregon State at Washington - 7:30 PST on FS1
I thought OSU and UW were at 8

Siked for the Oregon game if our three best players can actually play this game but since the conference Covid protocol isn’t uniformed I am not sure of what Pullman’s policy is.

Siked for the Oregon game if our three best players can actually play this game but since the conference Covid protocol isn’t uniformed I am not sure of what Pullman’s policy is.

It’s ok. We are getting used to excuses from our opponents. Particularly from the folks in Seattle

It’s ok. We are getting used to excuses from our opponents. Particularly from the folks in Seattle
What excuse was said? I am excited that we dominated Oregon State when missing 3 of our 4 best players and true freshman quarterback? It isn’t an excuse, but what they did against Oregon State was far more impressive than your weak victory over Stanford.

What excuse was said? I am excited that we dominated Oregon State when missing 3 of our 4 best players and true freshman quarterback? It isn’t an excuse, but what they did against Oregon State was far more impressive than your weak victory over Stanford.

I actually really like your QB, I think you got a winner there.

I don't think you're impressing anyone by beating Oregon State. Luckily for Wazzu, you got a real team to play next week.

I actually really like your QB, I think you got a winner there.

I don't think you're impressing anyone by beating Oregon State. Luckily for Wazzu, you got a real team to play next week.
I definitely became a believer but will admit I was really disappointed when he was named starter.

You guys will be a much tougher test without question but if you play like you did against Stanford, Oregon will lose.

I definitely became a believer but will admit I was really disappointed when he was named starter.

You guys will be a much tougher test without question but if you play like you did against Stanford, Oregon will lose.

Week 1 is always a little funky. Shough need to limit his mistakes but my main concern, the offensive line, doesn't look like it's going to be a problem.

You won by 10. Oregon won by 21. Enjoy getting your ass handed to you this weekend, you worthless piece of shit.

Where the fuck is tOfficial Game thread for the Oregon game!??? It's Friday you dumb fucks! Usually this shit is done on Monday!

Swag Surf, bro!