tOfficial PAC-12 Thread

Fucking Larry Scott, if he hadn’t cancelled the season I wouldn’t be home watching everything around me burn.

Fucking Larry Scott, if he hadn’t cancelled the season I wouldn’t be home watching everything around me burn.
Something is up with these fires. Oregon's old growth timber is being targeted. Reminds me of what happened in Brazil and Australia when they busted those climate change freaks for starting them after the MSM was pushing the climate change agenda bs.

Something is up with these fires. Oregon's old growth timber is being targeted. Reminds me of what happened in Brazil and Australia when they busted those climate change freaks for starting them after the MSM was pushing the climate change agenda bs.
Our governor says it was from a blown transformer but zero chance IMO since it started on a highway. Fires are an eastern Washington thing, never has the better parter of the sound better set ablaze like it has been. I can’t leave my house but got no cable and I just got WiFi for a few minutes. But your old town is rolling in dough because they are the only town around that has gas.

Our governor says it was from a blown transformer but zero chance IMO since it started on a highway. Fires are an eastern Washington thing, never has the better parter of the sound better set ablaze like it has been. I can’t leave my house but got no cable and I just got WiFi for a few minutes. But your old town is rolling in dough because they are the only town around that has gas.
maybe one of them was a blown transformer but seems like there were multiple fires in different parts of the state.

Ducks lose another one.

Oregon CB Deommodore Lenoir opts out, enters 2021 NFL Draft.

maybe one of them was a blown transformer but seems like there were multiple fires in different parts of the state.

Drought conditions, extreme east wind. Bad combination for Oregon.

I'll save the rest for the PF but they busted a guy today for setting fires off of highway 167 and a couple of diehard Duck buddies of mine in the Roseburg area who are in the militia are helping to track down two vehicles seen starting fires near Glide Oregon. They have a hook up in the state patrol for looking up license plates.

A blown transformer could be an excuse for maybe a couple of the fires. But Pierce County has caught two guys setting fires and no matter how high the winds are, fires don’t zig zag across the way the they have.

A blown transformer could be an excuse for maybe a couple of the fires. But Pierce County has caught two guys setting fires and no matter how high the winds are, fires don’t zig zag across the way the they have.
Four homes burnt down so far in Bonney Lake.

Only someone clueless would think Trump is the one pulling this shit while brainwashing these kids in college. Now the worthless fvcks want the govt. to pay for their worthless degrees. I was humping a full pack and an M16 two weeks after I turned 18. Military should be mandatory for both the kids and professors.
45 thinks you and I were idiots for humping in the mountains

Possibly but he's been nothing but good for the military including pay raises, VA and bringing our guys back home.
bro i voted for Bush over Gore just to get a raise in 2000 lol

I'll save the rest for the PF but they busted a guy today for setting fires off of highway 167 and a couple of diehard Duck buddies of mine in the Roseburg area who are in the militia are helping to track down two vehicles seen starting fires near Glide Oregon. They have a hook up in the state patrol for looking up license plates.

Yeah, dude got arrested because he was trying to set a skating rink on fire that the fire department had completely put out twice. There are two videos of people setting fires, one dude arrested for it, and I guarantee once the investigation is over the biggest one still going on was started because someone set fire to a motor home that has been sitting on the side of the road for months.

Four homes burnt down so far in Bonney Lake.
There have been a few more in Bonney Lake than 4, but where video showed a guy setting fire in Graham randomly has 100 acres close by burned down. It is nuts, and sadly I am sad that I got power back on because you when you drive around it looks like arson then you get watch social media and shows you it is arson.

There have been a few more in Bonney Lake than 4, but where video showed a guy setting fire in Graham randomly has 100 acres close by burned down. It is nuts, and sadly I am sad that I got power back on because you when you drive around it looks like arson then you get watch social media and shows you it is arson.
Oregon is getting it even worse. Here's a quote from FB from a UW fan who lives in Oregon.

A few fires here and there ok. But we are having fires in places where there has been no storms of lightning, no outdoor burning, and plenty of fires in places where there is no way unless someone started it. Nothing like this has ever happened in Oregon.

Three arsonist just arrested in Clackamas County Oregon and two more are being hunted down atm in Umpqua County Oregon.

Oregon is getting it even worse. Here's a quote from FB from a UW fan who lives in Oregon.

A few fires here and there ok. But we are having fires in places where there has been no storms of lightning, no outdoor burning, and plenty of fires in places where there is no way unless someone started it. Nothing like this has ever happened in Oregon.
Well the fires here are all started directly off of highway or main road then they go from there. We are having high winds and I am no firefighter but once a fire is put it doesn’t magically pop up miles down the same main road.