GAME tOfficial Super Bowl Kansas City vs Tampa Bay 6:30pm EST on CBS

What did his 95-year-old moms think about that?
They were indifferent, like Ted Leonsis thinking on signing an actual defender.

And Remember, Tampa Tom comes back to Gillette next season!

Worst Superbowl in many years.
The refs were horrible in the first half.
The commercials were disappointing.

Nah. That Rams/Pats game from a couple of years ago was atrocious. 13-3. Defenses weren't even that good. It was just two offenses that could barely get 30 yards each drive. The margin was closer but it was painful to watch.

Every time Ronald Jones touches the ball.

I'm still salty over him. Oklahoma State got in on him early and he committed. Baylor (Briles era) got in later and couldn't flip him. So all the sudden a street agent showed up really pushing USC and Notre Dame. The rumor was if Baylor couldn't get him they wanted him out of the conference.

And they were successful as he flipped to USC in late December. Had the early period been a thing it would have been too late but that was when Feb was the only time kids could sign.

As a silver lining we flipped a Georgia commit named Chris Carson to fill his spot so it sorta worked out. But damn as powerful as our offense was when Jones was wasting his college career at USC, he would have been fucking Chuba before Chuba at Oklahoma State.
I wouldn’t say Rojo wasted his college career. He played a major role with SC. 5th all time rushing off he played his senior year. Rojo most likely finishes 3rd all time rushing behind only Charles White and Marcus Allen. He was huge in their 2026 season that ended in their epic Rose Bowl win over Penn State. And in 2017’s PAC 12 Championship. He was definitely a lot of fun to watch always a home run threat. Congrats Rojo on the ring Fight On \/

Well, it’s a super bowl in Tampa....it was bound to happen at some point during the game.
Damn Yankees pulling stupid shit again.. Wish those assholes would stay in their own shitholes and not move here

So double team Kelsey and double team Hill every play and win easy. Tampa got the blueprint.

Me too. Cowboy fans never root for the AFC.
What do Cowboy fans do after they win the Super Bowl? They turn the X box off.

So double team Kelsey and double team Hill every play and win easy. Tampa got the blueprint.
Yeah. I didn’t bet so much on Brady alone, I had feels that the Tampa D was going to be the difference in this game. Pat and Andy scratching their heads right now.

Yeah. I didn’t bet so much on Brady alone, I had feels that the Tampa D was going to be the difference in this game. Pat and Andy scratching their heads right now.
I had the feeling Brady wasn’t going to cost them the game and hold the offense afloat with his skill and experience in then big game. But, I felt if the Bucs had a chance it would be from the D running to right game plan effectively, and boy did they.

Still can’t help but wonder how close it would have been if the Chiefs had their regular Oline. That was absolutely the reason it wasn’t close at all. Credit to the Bucs for taking advantage of it and for the DC seeing they just would not have to blitz at all.

I had the feeling Brady wasn’t going to cost them the game and hold the offense afloat with his skill and experience in then big game. But, I felt if the Bucs had a chance it would be from the D running to right game plan effectively, and boy did they.

Still can’t help but wonder how close it would have been if the Chiefs had their regular Oline. That was absolutely the reason it wasn’t close at all. Credit to the Bucs for taking advantage of it and for the DC seeing they just would not have to blitz at all.
To be totally honest, the Chiefs had a lot of distractions coming into the game as well. We can act like they're pros and stuff like that wouldn't affect pros but yeah....

Mike Remmers, number 75 on the Chiefs O-Line, should have won MVP for the Bucs.

That clown could not block for shit. When he wasn't blowing his blocking assignment he was getting charged with holding.

The refs took pity on him later in the game and stopped calling him for holding because it was starting to look like they were singling him out....it's just that he was out matched on the line so often.

Mike Remmers, number 75 on the Chiefs O-Line, should have won MVP for the Bucs.

That clown could not block for shit. When he wasn't blowing his blocking assignment he was getting charged with holding.

The refs took pity on him later in the game and stopped calling him for holding because it was starting to look like they were singling him out....it's just that he was out matched on the line so often.
Same guy who Von Miller ate alive in Super Bowl L. He now has two of the worst Oline performances in SB history.