GAME tOfficial Super Bowl Kansas City vs Tampa Bay 6:30pm EST on CBS

To be totally honest, the Chiefs had a lot of distractions coming into the game as well. We can act like they're pros and stuff like that wouldn't affect pros but yeah....
Agreed. I wondered about this between the barber COVID nonsense and Reid’s son. Sometimes these things don’t matter. Sometimes they do.

I’m not sure if those distractions don’t happen we see a much different game though. Hard to say.

Mahomes really took the high road in the post game interview.
Agreed. I wondered about this between the barber COVID nonsense and Reid’s son. Sometimes these things don’t matter. Sometimes they do.

I’m not sure if those distractions don’t happen we see a much different game though. Hard to say.
The OC also interviewd for 6 jobs 1 week before the game.

6! Like "please take me, I will work for anyone!"

WTF man. I'd say that's a distraction too.

Regardless, the Bucs were the better team. Chiefs should have been able to overcome.

Mahomes really took the high road in the post game interview.

The OC also interviewd for 6 jobs 1 week before the game.

6! Like "please take me, I will work for anyone!"

WTF man. I'd say that's a distraction too.

Regardless, the Bucs were the better team. Chiefs should have been able to overcome.
I agree that this could be distraction too, and surely could have waited until this week at this point.

Also, six teams? What six teams still have HC openings? I can’t think of a single NFL team still with an opening. College teams?

Chiefs should have been able to overcome.
What about Tyrann Mathieu 's beef with Brady?

Not sure what that was all about but after it looked like Brady targeted whoever he was covering and making him look like an ass trying to cover.

That was an interesting side development during the game.

The whole game was kinda weird for me to be honest.

Things have certainly changed in the last 20 years or so....I thought the Disco years were bad. Pffft! They were tame in comparison!

Not sure what that was all about but after it looked like Brady targeted whoever he was covering and making him look like an ass trying to cover.

Things have certainly changed in the last 20 years or so....I thought the Disco years were bad. Pffft! They were tame in comparison!
That one was just as egregious as the PI in the end zone right before this. Brady was the taunter there.

But, again, those two calls don’t explain even a fraction of a 22 point win.

It sounds like Mathieu's feelings were hurt after the game and he initially tweeted that Brady said something bad about him but then deleted it. Bow out gracefully, you got burned on multiple occasions after talking shit to the GOAT.

1612798467158.png

It sounds like Mathieu's feelings were hurt after the game and he initially tweeted that Brady said something bad about him but then deleted it. Bow out gracefully, you got burned on multiple occasions after talking shit to the GOAT.

So much this right here

200.gif
Approval I Agree GIF by eUnited
Look Up This Is It GIF by Audible
I Agree GIF by eUnited

Just saw this......

1612799307998.png

Hahahaha....

I agree that this could be distraction too, and surely could have waited until this week at this point.

Also, six teams? What six teams still have HC openings? I can’t think of a single NFL team still with an opening. College teams?
He reportedly interviewed with the Lions, Falcons, Jets, Chargers, Texans and Jaguars.

Tom Brady does his homework.

I'd bet he was trying to get the Honey Badger riled so he would try to make a play he normally wouldn't to show that old GOAT who's boss. :plotting:

He reportedly interviewed with the Lions, Falcons, Jets, Chargers, Texans and Jaguars.
I thought these jobs have been filled at least a week, if not since before the conference championship games two weeks ago.

Nah. That Rams/Pats game from a couple of years ago was atrocious. 13-3. Defenses weren't even that good. It was just two offenses that could barely get 30 yards each drive. The margin was closer but it was painful to watch.
At least that one was a close game that could have turned at any point. Commercials and halftime act was better too.

This is the best one on the guy on the field. Kevin Harlan has a great call.

Chiefs were completely unprepared last night, I did not expect that at all from them. Credit to Tampa for completely shutting down all of KC's WR's as it was just Kelce and a few short passes to Hill.

Chiefs defense looked terrible besides that one goal line stand.

Tom Brady looked like he could go 4 more years and that Bucs team is stacked.

I was drunk at haftime but can someone tell me who/what that halftime performer was? I literally have no clue.

I was drunk at haftime but can someone tell me who/what that halftime performer was? I literally have no clue.
Something called The Weekend, I believe.

Many of us sober viewed were left without a clue too.