tOfficial Talkie Bike Thread

I ride a stationary bike every morning (mine is a Nordictrac), but I very specifically do NOT want some overly-enthusiastic trainer chirping at me while I do so. I also don’t want to pay a monthly subscription just to use a piece of equipment I already purchased. Just leave me alone and let me exercise in peace.

The experience varies... last workout I did with the same chick as last night was so good I bookmarked it. So maybe she saved up all her talking for yesterday's ride.

which chick?

there's a big boned one I didn't like. I stay away from her classes now.

I usually like Jenn Sherman. She's like 50+ years old. That motivates me.

Yesterday was Kendall. It was like I was watching Bravo while trying to workout. They need a rating beyond thumbs down. That workout got a balloon knot rating.

The experience varies... last workout I did with the same chick as last night was so good I bookmarked it. So maybe she saved up all her talking for yesterday's ride.
I understand that different people like different things. My sister is a Peloton true believer and loves this shit. She also needs the interaction to motivate herself. I’m more self-motivated and prefer to use my morning ride to mentally get ready for my day, so I prefer to do it without anyone talking to me.

Yesterday was Kendall. It was like I was watching Bravo while trying to workout. They need a rating beyond thumbs down. That workout got a balloon knot rating.
I have not tried a Jen Sherman class.

I have done a couple Kendall rides...she isn't bad but not my favorite...she does talk a bit too much...but she's nice to look at.

I like Emma Lovewell and Alex Tousaint most the time

I understand that different people like different things. My sister is a Peloton true believer and loves this shit. She also needs the interaction to motivate herself. I’m more self-motivated and prefer to use my morning ride to mentally get ready for my day, so I prefer to do it without anyone talking to me.

Yeah, I'm getting the bike mostly for the stats an competition motivation. I'd rather workout to my own thoughts, but I've done enough spin classes to not mind the instructors too much unless they try really hard to be annoying.

I have done a couple Kendall rides...she isn't bad but not my favorite...she does talk a bit too much...but she's nice to look at.

Then I'm not sure which big boned one you were talking about.

I would not consider Jen big boned...she just doesn't wear tight clothing

i did 90's pop the other day and it was like barbie girl and some other shit that made me want to go jump off a bridge.

alex likes to drop some curse words. good for me but bad when the kids walk by.

alex likes to drop some curse words. good for me but bad when the kids walk by.
I have my bike bluetoothed to my JVC speaker and it sounds much better than going through the speakers on the bike.

also I don't have anyone in my house I need to worry about.

#foreveralone

I have my bike bluetoothed to my JVC speaker and it sounds much better than going through the speakers on the bike.

also I don't have anyone in my house I need to worry about.

#foreveralone
The headphones that come with aren’t bad but I might see about setting my AirPod thingys on it

The headphones that come with aren’t bad but I might see about setting my AirPod thingys on it
I am a big fan of no wires.

but also I like blasting it, especially when it is a good playlist.

Might have just finished my last talkie bike ride

Your will be missed.

Roy and I will carry the torch.
Hope it's mainly roy. Otherwise, it might be a while till it gets there