tOfficial Talkie Bike Thread

I don't get the whole hashtag thing when you are riding.

I have a couple but who gives a shit?

right now I think I am riding under my #RayBucknell one, but it gets me nothing
#TeamCodyRigsby

Reactions: ill
New PR on a half hour ride.

Didn't know the Asian dude was a Brit...stopped on that immediately. Then I tried a British chick who wasn't that bad but the accent just doesn't get me fired up...music was good though.

Ludacris, Outkast, Lil Baby... that'll do it

Thought of you the other day on a ride

I think it was Emma Lovewell, but she did a shout-out to Phil McKracken and I started laughing

Who is this spurs character?

First hour class. Wasn't too bad. The chick had bigger arms than I do

I haven't been able to ride...my schedule is too fucked up
First cardio or leg exercise for me in about 10 days, because I've been nursing a little groin injury. No problem on the bike, though

First cardio or leg exercise for me in about 10 days, because I've been nursing a little groin injury. No problem on the bike, though
a friend of mine teaches a spin class and has been trying to get me out to do a class...she did a zoom call class today but because I slept like shit today I didn't have it in me to do the class

Reactions: Me
IDK...I thought he was more of a hardcore rider. This person is only putting out 80 kj
Well they friended you and me...but no idea who the mystery rider is...

Less than a week until my bike is supposed to arrive.

I can't wait until I can use the Just Ride feature rather an always relying on some class. Yesterday's class was so fucking bad that I muted the volume for the last 12 minutes. It was so bad I feel like creating new accounts, playing the class and marking it thumbs down. At some point during the ride the instructor has to shut the fuck up or what's the point of having music at all?

Less than a week until my bike is supposed to arrive.

I can't wait until I can use the Just Ride feature rather an always relying on some class. Yesterday's class was so fucking bad that I muted the volume for the last 12 minutes. It was so bad I feel like creating new accounts, playing the class and marking it thumbs down. At some point during the ride the instructor has to shut the fuck up or what's the point of having music at all?

I ride a stationary bike every morning (mine is a Nordictrac), but I very specifically do NOT want some overly-enthusiastic trainer chirping at me while I do so. I also don’t want to pay a monthly subscription just to use a piece of equipment I already purchased. Just leave me alone and let me exercise in peace.

I didn't know about the custom audio feature. That's pretty nice... but still wouldn't have been enough for this chick. Mute instructor is the only option.
which chick?

there's a big boned one I didn't like. I stay away from her classes now.