tOfficial “Weed Growers” Thread

Even a broken clock keeps the right time twice a day

Unless it's electric and not one of those early digital ones with flip numbers.

Unless it's electric and not one of those early digital ones with flip numbers.
It was my grandpa who used to say it not sure the man ever owned a digital clock that wasn't built into a vehicle or kitchen appliance. They had the kind that dinged every quarter hour with different chimes for top bottom etc so to me it makes sense cuz it had a pull chain winder thingamajig

I've got a fire pit I inherited on this 25 acres I bought last year. There are a dozen or so marijuana plants growing around it last year and again this year. I mowed over them, but they keep coming back.

I doubt it's ditch weed hemp because it's not growing anywhere else on the property that I've seen. I'm guessing someone sitting around the fire in years past tossed the seeds while cleaning their weed.

Probably not great quality, but maybe I'll stop mowing over them and see what happens.

I've got a fire pit I inherited on this 25 acres I bought last year. There are a dozen or so marijuana plants growing around it last year and again this year. I mowed over them, but they keep coming back.

I doubt it's ditch weed hemp because it's not growing anywhere else on the property that I've seen. I'm guessing someone sitting around the fire in years past tossed the seeds while cleaning their weed.

Probably not great quality, but maybe I'll stop mowing over them and see what happens.
How tall were they last fall?

They were gone because I mowed them over all summer long.

They're back this year. I've mowed over them twice already.
I ask because weed isn’t a perennial. Frost doesn’t just kill off the growth, it kills the plant.

They would’ve had to go to seed in order to be back this year. Unless it isn’t marajuana.

There are some hibiscus plants that look like weed. Japanese maple leaves do to. And we have some such weed that gets called Michigan hemp, that isn’t hemp.

I also sprayed that area with Amine 2-4-D to kill off broadleaf shit. It doesn't seem to kill the MJ plants tho.

That's how I notice them. They're the only thing growing in the bare dirt. Maybe they just germinate after the dandelions en sech?

I ask because weed isn’t a perennial. Frost doesn’t just kill off the growth, it kills the plant.

They would’ve had to go to seed in order to be back this year. Unless it isn’t marajuana.

There are some hibiscus plants that look like weed. Japanese maple leaves do to. And we have some such weed that gets called Michigan hemp, that isn’t hemp.

I'll try to take a couple pics tomorrow. I'm sure it's hemp (ditchweed) at the very minimum. Something a dove would shit out.

They're likely not the same plants as last year.

Seeds can sit dormant for years before they germinate.
There were a lot of trash bags that weren't completely burnt when I got this place. The areas these few MJ plants are sprouting was covered up until I cleaned the whole area up last spring. Grass doesn't even grow there yet. Just weeds.

They are a weed so if not destroyed they might try to live.

But if I have seeds in my herb I'm talking to my supplier.

They are a weed so if not destroyed they might try to live.

But if I have seeds in my herb I'm talking to my supplier.

I'm not sure your age, but when I was a kid in the 70's we always had seeds in our weed whether it was Mexican, Columbian, or even Tai-Stick.

Only in the last 15 years or so have I gotten quality weed that doesn't have seeds.

This was a trash burn pile (fire pit). I've cleaned it up considerably, but after a rain it washes the top soil off and exposes more pieces of trash that make their way to the surface. I'm just guessing the MJ seeds were too deep in the soil to germinate and after top soil gradually washes away they get close enough to the surface to germinate.

I don't think it's hemp (ditchweed) because there's not any growing anywhere else here on this property that I've seen.
I'm guessing someone sitting around the fire cleaning the seeds and stems out of their weed years ago tossed them on the ground.

Not ditchweed (hemp) but obviously not as good as I can buy on the market now-days.

Back in the day, in the west, there was brick weed from Mexico, and good weed from BC.

Depending on how far below the center latitude of the US you lived, mostly determined which you got.

Back in the day, in the west, there was brick weed from Mexico, and good weed from BC.

Depending on how far below the center latitude of the US you lived, mostly determined which you got.

Yep.
This is likely brick weed.
Heck when I was a kid it was $40/oz
LOL

We'd roll some big fatties with Mexican when I was a kid.

Still my favorite way to smoke, but anymore I just do one hitters or some damn good gummies.