tOfficial Wild Card round thread

All 4 games are up in Bookie

S4716yd4XfwfwigiFTOrMjF7Q3I=.gif

It’s bad, but to be fair, it’s on a workday afternoon and in a hard to get to location
In the '08 World Series, it was cheaper and easier to get a flight to Tampa, a rental car, a hotel room, and tickets at the Trop for game one or two than it was to get tickets on the secondary market in Philly.

I was seriously considering making the trip for Game 6 if it got that far.

In the '08 World Series, it was cheaper and easier to get a flight to Tampa, a rental car, a hotel room, and tickets at the Trop for game one or two than it was to get tickets on the secondary market in Philly.

I was seriously considering making the trip for Game 6 if it got that far.
Getting tickets for the 21 World Series were damn near impossible. Only way we were able to get game 6 NLCS tickets were when we drunkenly ordered them right after the Braves walked off game 1 when there was no guarantee there would be a game 6.

S4716yd4XfwfwigiFTOrMjF7Q3I=.gif

what kind of attendance do you think you would get if you put the Phillies stadium in Coatesville or Lancaster?

what kind of attendance do you think you would get if you put the Phillies stadium in Coatesville or Lancaster?
Considering the Union draw pretty well and they're in Chester, I'd say they could fill a stadium for a playoff game.

Getting tickets for the 21 World Series were damn near impossible. Only way we were able to get game 6 NLCS tickets were when we drunkenly ordered them right after the Braves walked off game 1 when there was no guarantee there would be a game 6.
I was only able to get NLCS tickets through a presale while the NLDS was still going on. I should have bought four tickets and resold the tickets I wasn't planning on using, could have easily gotten all my money back.

Josh with an RBI triple,
followed by a 2-run homer by Carter
and the Rangers lead 4-0 in the 4th -