tOfficial Wild Card round thread

1 out of 4 was a good game at least.

2 road teams won.

Hopefully we get at least two game 3’s

Guys named Gabby don’t have long shelf lives. Gabby Sanchez 2.0.

This trend of giving guys a girl’s name needs to end

It bugged me that Boog Sciambi mentioned that his teammates call him "Gabby" and then he kept calling him GAY-bree-uhl.

Forget about the fact that he should know how to pronounce his name, he should have been able to piece the pronunciation together from the nickname.

If he was "Gabe" they could have called him "Senor Kotter" or something fun like that :wink: :laugh:

Last edited:
Last night's Brewers-Diamondbacks game felt exactly like the 2019 NL Wildcard game the Brewers lost to the Nationals who ended up winning the World Series. The baseball gods were smiling on the Nats that postseason and it feels to me like they're smiling on the DBacks this one. If I was a gambler, I would've dropped some money on the Diamondbacks winning the World Series before the 7th inning of last nights game.

Last night's Brewers-Diamondbacks game felt exactly like the 2019 NL Wildcard game the Brewers lost to the Nationals who ended up winning the World Series. The baseball gods were smiling on the Nats that postseason and it feels to me like they're smiling on the DBacks this one. If I was a gambler, I would've dropped some money on the Diamondbacks winning the World Series before the 7th inning of last nights game.
How does one enjoy sports without being a gambler?

When you go to a concert, do you place bets on how many guitar picks the lead guitarist uses?
There’s always something to bet on, but booze and drugs greatly enhance any concert

But yesterday was a must win for the Brewers IMO. Pitching matchup was heavily in their favor.

Gallen and Kelley are a tough 1-2 punch, especially with no Woodruff

Really don’t think we have the pitching to make it past the divisional round

Honestly thought the Brewers should have won too, better to be lucky than good

Really don’t think we have the pitching to make it past the divisional round

Honestly thought the Brewers should have won too, better to be lucky than good
Dbacks are gonna win 2-1 tonight. Enjoy the magical postseason run! I'll be a temporary Dbacks fan after this series. :beer2: