Top of the food chain

Are humans at the top of the food chain on Earth?

• Yes

Votes: 16 88.9%
  • No

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Right below Potato Salad

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
tenor.gif

then theres this guy, otto the octopus

Even an adolescent chimpanzee would fuck up a full grown man if neither had any tools. This is true.

You guys are welcome to change your vote. I left that option open.

You guys are welcome to change your vote. I left that option open.

Why would I want to do that?

How about this: What animal has killed more humans than humans have killed said animal?

it has nothing to do with what we have at our disposal, it just has to do with instincts.

a predator's natural instinct is to kill it's prey for food...to survive.

if we are going into this with "protect" and "defend" then it is clear we are not the predator in this scenario.
Ok dipshit. How did we as humans get to where we are right now. How did we not only survive, but become the ultimate alpha?

I guess that nothing to do with instincts or killing to survive, eh?

Your argument is disingenuous, as always. If you were to apply logic, reason or common sense, you would have no argument at all.

How about this: What animal has killed more humans than humans have killed said animal?
How does that add into it?

Just because we have the ability to kill these animals doesn't out us above them on the food chain

No dude, it's not about that cuz you can order a salad from Panera through Door Dash, duh.

This is so sad. Unable to garner a consensus in another thread the question is posed here. With remarkably similar results.

Pathetic.

How does that add into it?

Just because we have the ability to kill these animals doesn't out us above them on the food chain

I don't understand where you're going with this.

Even an adolescent chimpanzee would fuck up a full grown man if neither had any tools. This is true.
oh no doubt. let alone an orangutan. those fuckers will tear your arms off.

we had that woman not far from here in CT that had her face eaten off.

Ok dipshit. How did we as humans get to where we are right now. How did we not only survive, but become the ultimate alpha?

I guess that nothing to do with instincts or killing to survive, eh?

Your argument is disingenuous, as always. If you were to apply logic, reason or common sense, you would have no argument at all.
I am not saying we didn't survive, but it wasn't because we were the top of the food chain. We survived despite that. We evolved and learned to protect ourselves from those animals who were trying to kill us because their instinct is to kill and eat what they can.

oh no doubt. let alone an orangutan. those fuckers will tear your arms off.

we had that woman not far from here in CT that had her face eaten off.

I read about that. That would suck a lot.

I don't understand where you're going with this.
People kill animals these days because they are assholes. Poachers just want ivory or a tiger dong, etc. They aren't killing because they need to.

I am not saying we didn't survive, but it wasn't because we were the top of the food chain. We survived despite that. We evolved and learned to protect ourselves from those animals who were trying to kill us because their instinct is to kill and eat what they can.

So wouldn't that mean that at one time we weren't top of the food chain, but now we are?

I'm really just trying to understand your logic.

I mean, sure, a human has no chance fighting a grizzly hand-to-paw ... but we don't need to.

we have natural predators. ever go camping?
Are we “prey” though? Sure wild animals can fuck us up. But very few if any of them hunt us for food.

Hell even most shark bites are test bites because they don’t consider us food. They don’t encounter ys enough to know how tasty we are. Only about 3 species of shark we really need to worry about (great whites, tiger sharks, bull sharks).

You watch too much TV.

As stated, the vast majority of apex predators on this continent want ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with humans. I won't speak for Africa.

There is a reason they are scared of us. It's hardwired into their DNA, because we've been hunting and killing them since the dawn of time.

You view the world through a pussy's lens. We are hunters by design and always have been. You must descend from a long line of gatherers. :heh: