Top of the food chain

Are humans at the top of the food chain on Earth?

• Yes

Votes: 16 88.9%
  • No

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Right below Potato Salad

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
So wouldn't that mean that at one time we weren't top of the food chain, but now we are?

I'm really just trying to understand your logic.

I mean, sure, a human has no chance fighting a grizzly hand-to-paw ... but we don't need to.
I think at one time we might have been but I don't think we are anymore because we have learned to farm and all that.

But if we needed to, we could.
I don't disagree.

But the food chain is about need, right?

I'm not asking if we are the Alpha on Earth because I think we have established ourselves pretty well there.

The question is where are we on the natural side of things.

I think at one time we might have been but I don't think we are anymore because we have learned to farm and all that.

Well, sure. But we've also learned how to shoot and kill things from a mile away.

You watch too much TV.

As stated, the vast majority of apex predators on this continent want ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with humans. I won't speak for Africa.

There is a reason they are scared of us. It's hardwired into their DNA, because we've been hunting and killing them since the dawn of time.

You view the world through a pussy's lens. We are hunters by design and always have been. You must descend from a long line of gatherers. :heh:
Lol

So you won't speak for the continent that has the creatures that are higher on the food chain than us?

Cool.

People kill animals these days because they are assholes. Poachers just want ivory or a tiger dong, etc. They aren't killing because they need to.
Eh. There are places in this country that give the opening of certain game seasons off from school. People still hunt out of necessity.

also hunting is vital to population control and conservation as well.

Lol

So you won't speak for the continent that has the creatures that are higher on the food chain than us?

Cool.
I have no personal experience with them. I presume they would act much like predators here, if they are hunted regularly.

Humans are death machines, and animals know it.

You should go outside. Take a fucking walk in the woods. Experience real life, and not just read some gay study from fucking France.

Are we “prey” though? Sure wild animals can fuck us up. But very few if any of them hunt us for food.

Hell even most shark bites are test bites because they don’t consider us food. They don’t encounter ys enough to know how tasty we are. Only about 3 species of shark we really need to worry about (great whites, tiger sharks, bull sharks).
agreed on the shark part. tiger sharks are nasty.

wolves hunt people. so do mountain lions.

You should stop debating with retards and/or people pretending to be retards.
dodgeball touche GIF

Yes. Humans can kill any other animal on earth. No other animal on earth can kill any other animal on earth.

Im with you.. unless you are in the ocean

wolves hunt people. so do mountain lions.
Fair enough. Good examples, although I think given the choice they’d avoid us, but they have been known to hunt us.

Fair enough. Good examples, although I think given the choice they’d avoid us, but they have been known to hunt us.
Wolves are total pussies. Their lore is entirely overrated.

Mountain lions on average will not fuck with a full grown man. They may stalk for a bit, or if you walk under one in a tree maybe, but for the most part only kids or small people should worry too much about lions.

You are 100% right in the idea, that given the opportunity, they will avoid us like the plague.

Mountain lions on average will not fuck with a full grown man. They may stalk for a bit, or if you walk under one in a tree maybe, but for the most part only kids or small people should worry too much about lions.
I picture ill as a small people.

of course we are. What kind of fucktarded question is that?

oh, I see who now...never mind.