tReal Official Night Shift v67 powered by BitVCash and Spontaneous Dance Parties

So, there’s a dented up decade old Nissan Altima parked half on the street and half over the curb and in the grass, that’s window is down (busted out?) and hasn’t moved in a week…

Surely that car is stolen and abandoned, yea?

So, there’s a dented up decade old Nissan Altima parked half on the street and half over the curb and in the grass, that’s window is down (busted out?) and hasn’t moved in a week…

Surely that car is stolen and abandoned, yea?

Email the cops with pics of the car, license plate and VIN.

Oncologist visit in 2 hours. Follow up with surgeon happened yesterday, everything looks good. Surgeon only suggests having periodic scans for the next couple of years but no drug therapy. Unless somebody tells me "you need this," then I'm inclined to decline.

Oncologist visit in 2 hours. Follow up with surgeon happened yesterday, everything looks good. Surgeon only suggests having periodic scans for the next couple of years but no drug therapy. Unless somebody tells me "you need this," then I'm inclined to decline.
I hope your oncologist says something similar.

I hope your oncologist says something similar.
Hoping this guy isn't pushy, haven't met him yet. Wife and I are on the same page though, so he would have to fight both of us. Don't like the thought of drugs for the sake of drugs.

Fucking IRS is @moxie-ing around with my fucking refund.

It's my money and I need it NOW!
I got my state refund already and looks like my federal is coming in today.

ha ha simpsons GIF

Whatever. My return was pretty complex, but the accuracy checker and audit flagger in the software gave me a thumbs up.
Sounds more like they are giving you the finger since haven’t gotten your money