tReal Official Night Shift v67 powered by BitVCash and Spontaneous Dance Parties

I hope your oncologist says something similar.

Wellllllll, he didn't :rant:

He gave me double the chances of recurrence than my surgeon gave (40 to 20). Suggested a year of immunotherapy which might get me another 10% off. Still doesn't seem worth it to me but it rattled the wife a bit. Now we want clarity on why they both gave me such a different number.

ice hockey sport GIF by NBC Sports Washington

Wellllllll, he didn't :rant:

He gave me double the chances of recurrence than my surgeon gave (40 to 20). Suggested a year of immunotherapy which might get me another 10% off. Still doesn't seem worth it to me but it rattled the wife a bit. Now we want clarity on why they both gave me such a different number.

Immunotherapy did wonders for my bro in law. Just had a scan this week. Still no cancer but he does have blood clots in his lungs. Honestly. He was supposed to be deaded 5 years ago

Immunotherapy did wonders for my bro in law. Just had a scan this week. Still no cancer but he does have blood clots in his lungs. Honestly. He was supposed to be deaded 5 years ago
Do you know the name of his drug(s) or how bad his side effects were? Oncology-Bro was all "ahhh, the side effects are minimal...except that you might end up with thyroid disfunction or diabetes"

Do you know the name of his drug(s) or how bad his side effects were? Oncology-Bro was all "ahhh, the side effects are minimal...except that you might end up with thyroid disfunction or diabetes"
I’ll see if I can find the name of the drugs. Side effects weren’t too bad. No diabetes Or thyroid issues.

It’s wild with all the centuries of research and gazillions in global spending how bad medicine is.

Also. It’s not fair and it really really sucks. But keep a close eye on the kiddos. This journey is scary and hard on them. It’s the one thing we weren’t expecting. After 7 years of fighting this thing. The daughter has some kind of hatred and projects it especially on the mother. The kid was 8 when this started and basically has felt abandoned by the mother because she had to stay in the hospital. Go to all these appts

I’ll see if I can find the name of the drugs. Side effects weren’t too bad. No diabetes Or thyroid issues.
Just a little anal leakage.

Also. It’s not fair and it really really sucks. But keep a close eye on the kiddos. This journey is scary and hard on them. It’s the one thing we weren’t expecting. After 7 years of fighting this thing. The daughter has some kind of hatred and projects it especially on the mother. The kid was 8 when this started and basically has felt abandoned by the mother because she had to stay in the hospital. Go to all these appts
Yeah, ours are a bit older but we have checked in with them a lot. Since we didn't panic, they felt pretty confident. Like when the flight attendant isn't freaking out, you feel a bit better. Also, I think they didn't really want to imagine the worst happening.

Wife wants me to get the camera up my butt again that year. I just had it during the height of Covid
“Wife” You are probably used to getting stuff shoved up your butt