tReal Official Night Shift v67 powered by BitVCash and Spontaneous Dance Parties

And now it's time for another installment of "Cali's Random Tirades."

Today's theme is: Every problem in the world is not due to the fucking patriarchy.

Look, if you want attribute every ill to one cause, at least be creative enough to come up with a few synonymous terms for it. Most people, even if they think there are some instances where whatever could apply, will get tired of hearing the same word over and over - to a point the word loses meaning and they just start to tune it out.

If I have to read one more time about how this or that is due to the patricarchy ... please, just stfu. Even if you're about to make a valid and brilliant point, I won't see it, 'cause I'll just tune it right on out.

Thus endeth today's instament of "Cali's Random Tirades."
Whenever I hear the word, I usually mutter, "Ah. Someone has Daddy issues." :heh:

This economy is depressing AF. So many old/out of shape people doing Amazon/Doordash, driving around in absolute beaters. Appreciate they are working hard to make society work, but it’s just sad to see.

This economy is depressing AF. So many old/out of shape people doing Amazon/Doordash, driving around in absolute beaters. Appreciate they are working hard to make society work, but it’s just sad to see.

Fuck them Boomers. Bitches better not forget the side of ranch on my Doordash

But on the other hand. There are a lot of doordash/Amazon going on right now. So the economy can’t be that bad

Doordash? WTF? Who wants some loser handling their food? And then you have to tip them? Fuck that noise.

My lovely wife wanted to do grocery store pick up. I told her to put the order onthe app but don’t send it. I took a list of those items and bought them myself. It took me 45 mins in the store and I saved like $40

So they opened a Raising Cane's in Brooklyn, right down the street from my office. Worth a look, or keep brown-bagging?

So they opened a Raising Cane's in Brooklyn, right down the street from my office. Worth a look, or keep brown-bagging?
It’s good. I would try it.

I go once a week. Not bad shit

Probably much more expensive for you

I get a mall employee discount. Get 3 pieces for $9.00
And to think that I thought @Psych-Ward was the only mall cop we had here.

paul blart GIF

But on the other hand. There are a lot of doordash/Amazon going on right now. So the economy can’t be that bad
Yea, half the country is doing well enough to order DoorDash.

The other half is 300lbs and 65 years old and doing DoorDash to afford to keep the lights on.

Really Appreciate It Joe Biden GIF by Election 2020