tReal Official Night Shift v67 powered by BitVCash and Spontaneous Dance Parties

Sometimes I spend as little as $1.64.
Welp. I barely escaped with roughly $150 less than when I walked in. I'm going to do some cleaning and then hope these work bitches stop annoying me for the rest of the day. Bossface got a flat tire on his way back from lunch. I hope he wasn't expecting anything beyond my "are you shitting me?! that sucks!" text response.

People that pull their car right out in front of me and then drive below the speed limit are executed

Welp. I barely escaped with roughly $150 less than when I walked in. I'm going to do some cleaning and then hope these work bitches stop annoying me for the rest of the day. Bossface got a flat tire on his way back from lunch. I hope he wasn't expecting anything beyond my "are you shitting me?! that sucks!" text response.

Yes but did you get the Vitamix color you wanted? What else did you get?

Yes but did you get the Vitamix color you wanted? What else did you get?
Yeah - I wanted the all black one but accidentally picked up the gray one the first time. I also bought an area rug, apples, bananas and dragon fruit. I have a loaner car and kinda forgot about it until i got to the parking lot. Rug is 7x10 or something. The guy that pulled in next to me tried to give some helpful pointers when he saw about a foot of it poking out the back window, but in the end, I was self-reliant and made that bitch fit without poking out any windows or even the sunroof. So pretty much winning at life, as usual.

Adam Sandler Head Nod GIF

Love being stuck lifting next to the person who reeks of curry BO stench at the gym

IbaQ2p.gif
He probably needs a workout after working in customer support at all

Got my dog a roaming robot to dispense treats and now that she knows it has treats inside, she's getting all territorial over it. She already broke off the cat part of it but at least she's not scared of it. Retard :dhd:

Love being stuck lifting next to the person who reeks of curry BO stench at the gym

IbaQ2p.gif

Try being on a plane downwind of someone fitting that description.
That happened to me once.
It wasn't a particularly long flight, but seemed like one of the longest flights I've ever taken.

So they opened a Raising Cane's in Brooklyn, right down the street from my office. Worth a look, or keep brown-bagging?

I think it’s genius. I also think it’s mediocre.

They have basically four things on their menu: chicken strips, fries, coleslaw and bread. The options are basically how many you get.

They have one sauce (and it should be spicy). Their breading isn’t crispy enough, but my kids all love it.

IbaQ2p.gif

Try being on a plane downwind of someone fitting that description.
That happened to me once.
It wasn't a particularly long flight, but seemed like one of the longest flights I've ever taken.
I love getting stuck next to one of the Onion-Whiff People on the subway. They're almost always mouth breathers

Just got lightly stalked in Target by a dude in sweatpants fondling his very apparent boner. :tsk:

I don’t know who needs to see this, but if at any time you think it’s even a little okay to follow someone around in public whilst sporting wood and making a show of it, let me reassure you- IT IS NOT.

Just got lightly stalked in Target by a dude in sweatpants fondling his very apparent boner. :tsk:

I don’t know who needs to see this, but if at any time you think it’s even a little okay to follow someone around in public whilst sporting wood and making a show of it, let me reassure you- IT IS NOT.
@Tin Man

Quit creeping on @moxie

You need a concealed carry pistol permit. Trust me on this.

Remember Call Of Duty GIF by Call of Duty World League

iu