tReal Official Night Shift v67 powered by BitVCash and Spontaneous Dance Parties

I love getting stuck next to one of the Onion-Whiff People on the subway. They're almost always mouth breathers

This was so far beyond really anything I've ever smelled.
It wasn't the inspiration for the Seinfeld episode with BBO, but it could have been.

That was one of the more memorable flights I've ever taken.
First, I met Sandra Day O'Connor in the airport bathroom,
Then the BBO on the plane.

Just got lightly stalked in Target by a dude in sweatpants fondling his very apparent boner. :tsk:

I don’t know who needs to see this, but if at any time you think it’s even a little okay to follow someone around in public whilst sporting wood and making a show of it, let me reassure you- IT IS NOT.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand that's when I'd walk right up to security.
Follow me then, you fucking piece of shit.

Over/under that @moxie files her time card within 30 minutes of the deadline: 30 minutes. I'm taking the under.
What do you win if I forgot to do it?
:pout:

I set 2 reminders and kept snoozing them. Finally dismissed them because I thought I’d get to it. Just looked up and it’s past the deadline. All these stupid motherfuckers asking me stupid bullshit all fucking morning!! Fuck.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand that's when I'd walk right up to security.
Follow me then, you fucking piece of shit.
I kept trying to give him the benefit of the doubt, but you’re right. Instead of trying to ditch him, I should have gone to security. When I was in line to check out, I saw this woman & her daughter talking to security and I could just tell from the looks on their faces, that they had seen him, too. So I asked her and they confirmed. She DID say something to him (her husband was in the mall part) and she said he took off after that.

I set 2 reminders and kept snoozing them. Finally dismissed them because I thought I’d get to it. Just looked up and it’s past the deadline. All these stupid motherfuckers asking me stupid bullshit all fucking morning!! Fuck.

Facepalm2.gif

You done moxied around again....

I kept trying to give him the benefit of the doubt, but you’re right. Instead of trying to ditch him, I should have gone to security. When I was in line to check out, I saw this woman & her daughter talking to security and I could just tell from the looks on their faces, that they had seen him, too. So I asked her and they confirmed. She DID say something to him (her husband was in the mall part) and she said he took off after that.

I'd give the guy the benefit of the doubt and try to ditch him, too, at least at first. If that didn't work, then I'd go to security. If I wasn't 100% certain, I'd say so, and make fun of myself for maybe being paranoid. I'd avoid saying something to the guy because I wouldn't want to put myself in a situation where I may have to defend myself - however much I would want to kick his balls up into his throat.

Just got lightly stalked in Target by a dude in sweatpants fondling his very apparent boner. :tsk:

I don’t know who needs to see this, but if at any time you think it’s even a little okay to follow someone around in public whilst sporting wood and making a show of it, let me reassure you- IT IS NOT.
Did you hit him

IRS fucking moxied around on my tax return that was submitted 5 fucking weeks ago. Now they sent me a letter to verify my identity and that it was me that filed it. Took me 20 minutes online and I had to submit ID images and have a face scan, and answer intrusive questions, like what was your grandfather's 3rd cousin's mother's maiden name and what was the name of her 4th husband.

Motherfuckers. I finally passed the verification process and at the end they sent me a notice that it would take up to 9 more motherfucking weeks before my return would arrive.

Fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IRS fucking moxied around on my tax return that was submitted 5 fucking weeks ago. Now they sent me a letter to verify my identity and that it was me that filed it. Took me 20 minutes online and I had to submit ID images and have a face scan, and answer intrusive questions, like what was your grandfather's 3rd cousin's mother's maiden name and what was the name of her 4th husband.

Motherfuckers. I finally passed the verification process and at the end they sent me a notice that it would take up to 9 more motherfucking weeks before my return would arrive.

Fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cracking Up Lol GIF