tReal Official Night Shift v67 powered by BitVCash and Spontaneous Dance Parties

I kept trying to give him the benefit of the doubt, but you’re right. Instead of trying to ditch him, I should have gone to security. When I was in line to check out, I saw this woman & her daughter talking to security and I could just tell from the looks on their faces, that they had seen him, too. So I asked her and they confirmed. She DID say something to him (her husband was in the mall part) and she said he took off after that.
You should get you a gun and go take some lessons.

Get all hopped up on doritos and red bulls and go shoot some shit. Therapeutic en sech

What do you win if I forgot to do it?
:pout:

I set 2 reminders and kept snoozing them. Finally dismissed them because I thought I’d get to it. Just looked up and it’s past the deadline. All these stupid motherfuckers asking me stupid bullshit all fucking morning!! Fuck.
That 70S Show Lol GIF by IFC

You should get you a gun and go take some lessons.

Get all hopped up on doritos and red bulls and go shoot some shit. Therapeutic en sech
Im gonna go get some pepper spray for now. I’ve been thinking about a gun for awhile but I think I’d only trust myself with something like a .22. I have to keep dangerous stuff away from *you know who*.

IRS fucking moxied around on my tax return that was submitted 5 fucking weeks ago. Now they sent me a letter to verify my identity and that it was me that filed it. Took me 20 minutes online and I had to submit ID images and have a face scan, and answer intrusive questions, like what was your grandfather's 3rd cousin's mother's maiden name and what was the name of her 4th husband.

Motherfuckers. I finally passed the verification process and at the end they sent me a notice that it would take up to 9 more motherfucking weeks before my return would arrive.

Fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Almost done. We need you to verify one more thing:

1713828913072.png

And one more thing to prove you're not a robot:

1713828997128.png

Im gonna go get some pepper spray for now. I’ve been thinking about a gun for awhile but I think I’d only trust myself with something like a .22. I have to keep dangerous stuff away from *you know who*.
Go take lessons and get trained first.

Maxie won't have access to 'em if yer properly trained.

Pepper spray is good too tho.

Everyone should be familiar with firearms.

Got a WA state carry license. I'll be qualifying for Utah and Arizona carry licenses within the next couple of weeks. That will give me reciprocity to conceal carry in at least 31 states.

Got a WA state carry license. I'll be qualifying for Utah and Arizona carry licenses within the next couple of weeks. That will give me reciprocity to conceal carry in at least 31 states.
Good for you!

IRS fucking moxied around on my tax return that was submitted 5 fucking weeks ago. Now they sent me a letter to verify my identity and that it was me that filed it. Took me 20 minutes online and I had to submit ID images and have a face scan, and answer intrusive questions, like what was your grandfather's 3rd cousin's mother's maiden name and what was the name of her 4th husband.

Motherfuckers. I finally passed the verification process and at the end they sent me a notice that it would take up to 9 more motherfucking weeks before my return would arrive.

Fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lines Waiting Room GIF

Confused Trailer Park Boys GIF

That broad is a fuggin ninja. She finds access to shit I didn’t even know existed.