tReal Official Night Shift v67 powered by BitVCash and Spontaneous Dance Parties

IRS fucking moxied around on my tax return that was submitted 5 fucking weeks ago. Now they sent me a letter to verify my identity and that it was me that filed it. Took me 20 minutes online and I had to submit ID images and have a face scan, and answer intrusive questions, like what was your grandfather's 3rd cousin's mother's maiden name and what was the name of her 4th husband.

Motherfuckers. I finally passed the verification process and at the end they sent me a notice that it would take up to 9 more motherfucking weeks before my return would arrive.

Fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sounds like all those new IRS agents that got added have gotten to work.
Joe Biden Lol GIF by Election 2020

2 days until the NFL draft.
Probably the most over-hyped event in all of sports. I get why they do it. It's just very rare that one individual player gives new life and championship potential to their team. We see images of fans either cheering or cursing at the picks as if that were the actual superbowl. Seems like more and more cursing instead of cheering every season.

all that said, I love to watch the fan reactions the next day. God bless you, internet.

The NFL Draft was more fun before it became mainstream and all the fan fair and social media jerkoffs ruined it. It's the same as sports betting.

I watched one shitty prescription pill ad and now my A1C is a number