tReal Official Night Shift v67 powered by BitVCash and Spontaneous Dance Parties

Absolutely. It is written in the stars.
Also between the NBA and NHL first playoff games, home teams went 15-1.

Can you guess who the only home team that lost was? :facepalm:

Damn. Boeing lost $355M in Q1. Stock is down 39% since December. Should be cheap enough to buy soon.

I love the Draft. Always 'round my bday weekend. Good excuse to cancel all parties en sech.

Bears absolutely killed last year's draft, and are fiixin' to do it again this year.
Hand wringing about some of it aside I do too, no idea why but I could watch that shit for hours if I nothing else to do.

Damn. Boeing lost $355M in Q1. Stock is down 39% since December. Should be cheap enough to buy soon.
My boss was on the phone with the former CFO the other day and is laughing his ass off while saying, “bet you’re glad you’re not at Boeing any longer!” What a dick 😝

My boss was on the phone with the former CFO the other day and is laughing his ass off while saying, “bet you’re glad you’re not at Boeing any longer!” What a dick 😝

After the bad publicity blows over it should increase in value.

And, here I was enjoying the afternoon on the screened porch when the neighbor cranked up their lawn tractor. I need ear protection across the street!

I also filled up at Costco. Voters in this state put in a ballot initiative to repeal the so called WA Climate Commitment Act, which adds a surcharge on gasolene. We vote on this in November and if it passes, we can knock $.50 off each gallon of gas.
200.gif

I paid $5.39 yesterday. At Costco :pout:
Surprised it's not more there... :nod:

We're at around $3.49 - $3.63 here in my dinky state. But as we get nearer to the Memorial Day 'long weekend', it'll probably push up to around $4.00 or so for the summer.

Let the FUN times roll... :rolleyes2:

They called in the cavalry. Literally.

Just saw a bunch of officers on horseback.

There hasn't been this much nationwide college protesting since the Vietnam War.

That portends that the Democratic convention in Chicago later this year will be a repeat of 1968 or worse.
We're in for some 'FUN Times" this year! :rolleyes2:

They called in the cavalry. Literally.

Just saw a bunch of officers on horseback.
Love watching the equestrian officers 'side-walking' their horses into a unruly crowd. Moves them right along! :heh: