tReal Official Night Shift v67 powered by BitVCash and Spontaneous Dance Parties

Damn. Boeing lost $355M in Q1. Stock is down 39% since December. Should be cheap enough to buy soon.
failed crash and burn GIF by truTV’s Bobcat Goldthwait’s Misfits & Monsters

I also filled up at Costco. Voters in this state put in a ballot initiative to repeal the so called WA Climate Commitment Act, which adds a surcharge on gasolene. We vote on this in November and if it passes, we can knock $.50 off each gallon of gas.
lol Washington is dumb enough that they would rather play the $.50 a gallon because care about climate change more than the money.

lol Washington is dumb enough that they would rather play the $.50 a gallon because care about climate change more than the money.

I'm single-handedly changing the culture here to reject tax and fee increases.

Over 466,000 voters signed a petition to kick that tax to the curb.

That portends that the Democratic convention in Chicago later this year will be a repeat of 1968 or worse.
Making sure I send my sister a gift basket for having her two oldest kids at a time of year that I won't be in town for that shit show. No one's gonna get south of like North Ave. or north of Roosevelt without clearance

I'm single-handedly changing the culture here to reject tax and fee increases.

Over 466,000 voters signed a petition to kick that tax to the curb.
lol at the idiots that will want to pay more. Hope the dumb law gets repealed. $.50 a gallon extra is ridiculous

You must be a blast at the campsite.

My idea of camping is a hotel suite, air conditioning or heating depending on the season, room service, internet and at least a 55 inch TV in each room, with indoor plumbing and a kitchenette.