tReal Official Night Shift v67 powered by BitVCash and Spontaneous Dance Parties

Just got back from 11 days in Peru. Did I miss anything?

Open Door Seinfeld GIF by HULU
Pics, Brah...PICS!

@moxie missed her timecard deadline again.
Snitch.

I’m thinking of not submitting next week so that they don’t double up my checks. then ill play dumb in a few months and ask for an off-cycle one with my signature line conspicuously plastered in an obnoxiously large font.

Wait, what? You're deliberately not going to get paid ASAP?

Is you crazy???!!!
I don’t like seeing that disgusting amount of deductions taken out! Plus, I have an automatic deposit to a secret savings account and now it’s gonna get gypped. Uggghhh!!! Why is everyone always trying to ruin my life?!

Oh, in Better, Could’ve Been A lot Fucking Worse news:

couldn’t find my “wallet” this morning (I’m currently storing all my credit cards & pocket money in a little coin-purse sized thingie that I can easily shift between my backpack, purse, crossbody and pockets) so after tearing up the house this morning, I said “fuck it, i probably left it in the car. Hope some hoodlum didn’t smash & grab it. I also hope I didn’t drop it anywhere because I swear I grabbed it when I got back from shopping last night”. So as I’m walking out, I decide to retrace my steps instead of going the regular route to my car. Glad I did…stupid wallet (bright ass red!) was sitting on the ground near one of the rear tires.

Thanks for saving my ass, universe!!

I don’t like seeing that disgusting amount of deductions taken out! Plus, I have an automatic deposit to a secret savings account and now it’s gonna get gypped. Uggghhh!!! Why is everyone always trying to ruin my life?!

Just don't look at the paystub.
You can recoup the deductions when you file your return. You are penalizing yourself and leaving money that should be in your account/purse/wallet with the corporation. Git dat money!

So as I’m walking out, I decide to retrace my steps instead of going the regular route to my car. Glad I did…stupid wallet (bright ass red!) was sitting on the ground near one of the rear tires.

Whew! Lucky you.

9 more motherfucking weeks before my return would arrive.
Not to worry, they will pay you interest on that.
Then next year, they will tax it all back plus a little extra. Them fuckers know how to make money on the side besides just taking it all in taxes.

Share some details if you can.

Delicious fresh, colorful, flavorful food the entire time. It's no surprise why Americans are so obese with all the preservatives the put in our food. A few meals included cow's heart and an Alpaca filet. Did not try any guinea pig however which is popular in certain parts of the country.

Machu Picchu is indescribable and mind blowing how men were able to create that by hand. You feel like you're on top of the world but when you get back down to the bottom of the mountain you would have no idea that it is even there.

Traffic in Lima is the worst I have ever seen and there are no rules. It's a free for all but amazingly I did not witness one accident or fender bender or any pedestrians getting ran over.

Lake Titicaca was cool and is the highest navigable lake on earth at over 12,500 feet and had lunch prepared by some natives who baked roasted potatoes, trout and chicken in an oven built into the ground made of hot stones.

Lots of hiking and climbing and climbed up to Lake Humantay which is a crystal clear lake at the bottom of a glacier at nearly 14,000 feet.

Oh, in Better, Could’ve Been A lot Fucking Worse news:

couldn’t find my “wallet” this morning (I’m currently storing all my credit cards & pocket money in a little coin-purse sized thingie that I can easily shift between my backpack, purse, crossbody and pockets) so after tearing up the house this morning, I said “fuck it, i probably left it in the car. Hope some hoodlum didn’t smash & grab it. I also hope I didn’t drop it anywhere because I swear I grabbed it when I got back from shopping last night”. So as I’m walking out, I decide to retrace my steps instead of going the regular route to my car. Glad I did…stupid wallet (bright ass red!) was sitting on the ground near one of the rear tires.

Thanks for saving my ass, universe!!
coffeatwork-ani.gif