tReal Official Night Shift v67 powered by BitVCash and Spontaneous Dance Parties

Hey Dole, get a load of these agenda items for my upcoming leadership retreat:

Grounding in the Why and Addressing the Elephant

Operationalizing Empowerment

Journal time

Continental Breakfast

Reflections on the Past, Commitments for the Future

Collage Mosaic
Shit kills me that all this gibberish shit that you learn as a third grader eventually becomes how “management” does business in your 30s until death, is insane

“Yellow crayons: how to unlock your sunshine and lead a happy team”

Shit kills me that all this gibberish shit that you learn as a third grader eventually becomes how “management” does business in your 30s until death, is insane

“Yellow crayons: how to unlock your sunshine and lead a happy team”
That's GOOD, Imma suggest it to the COO. Maybe the Staff Development and Culture dept would like it, too. And can't forget about the DEI staff.

Can someone hit our parent company's "Chief People Officer" with a rake not because they did anything wrong because what the fuck kind of patronizing job title is that.

(And I'm also sick of their emails)

Its funny when clients cancel service and still demand we put in all kinds of time and effort into them during their last few days.

You will get the bare minimum and after 30 days I won't think about your bitch ass anymore. What are you gonna do otherwise, cancel services oh wait.

@moxie

This should have been payday....

View attachment 119079
the office rage GIF

Well, it's Friday. Y'all know the drill. And curses to @moxie for not getting her time card in in time. Now, my check next month will prolly be a little short. So that means less money I can give to Indians up on The Reservation. But this month I'm good, so I'm headed there now for a little poker and whatnot. :hope:
Have a safe and great weekend. :thumb:

Well, it's Friday. Y'all know the drill. And curses to @moxie for not getting her time card in in time. Now, my check next month will prolly be a little short. So that means less money I can give to Indians up on The Reservation. But this month I'm good, so I'm headed there now for a little poker and whatnot. :hope:
Have a safe and great weekend. :thumb:
Haha! Stoopid rez is gonna starve to death this weekend!! Meanwhile, I’ll be at a wine stroll, yukking it up with the raised-pinkies set. Posh, I know!

Jk- I’ll be at the wine stroll but if i see a non-ironic pinky raised, im gonna tell my dog to fart in their general direction.

Clear cell renal carcinoma. They had to take my left kidney and part of the right kidney, because they were fused

Dayum dewd. Did they get all/most of it? How's your renal function now?

james cameron aliens GIF by foxhorror

It's back in theaters for the 45th anniversary re-release.

1714177106843.png

Really sucks for anyone who had the Under 223.

Seems to be fine,. All my blood work shows normal function, not peeing red. Surgeon says he got it all (11cmX9cmX7cm)

Good deal man. That was a pretty big fucker. A guy at work had that a few years back and he's been good ever since. I hope the same for you bech.

Haha! Stoopid rez is gonna starve to death this weekend!! Meanwhile, I’ll be at a wine stroll, yukking it up with the raised-pinkies set. Posh, I know!

Jk- I’ll be at the wine stroll but if i see a non-ironic pinky raised, im gonna tell my dog to fart in their general direction.

Hopefully you're with someone who'll pick up the tab, 'cause you ain't got no money, honey.