tReal Official Night Shift v67 powered by BitVCash and Spontaneous Dance Parties

Wake Up Bb20 GIF by Big Brother

Damn. Got a second letter from the IRS coming in today and it ain't a refund. WTF is going on?

All right, happy Monday everybody, and you too, @Deep Dish Pizza Goat

After more convos with my surgeon and oncologist, it's looking like I'm goin' on drugs. Gonna get a bagful of immuno-boost every six weeks along with quarterly CT scans. If I grow a third corn chute or start barfing up fecal matter, they will stop the treatments. Hooray for that.

Large v-munnies on the Boston Bruins tonight, remember to tip your wait staff

All right, happy Monday everybody, and you too, @Deep Dish Pizza Goat

After more convos with my surgeon and oncologist, it's looking like I'm goin' on drugs. Gonna get a bagful of immuno-boost every six weeks along with quarterly CT scans. If I grow a third corn chute or start barfing up fecal matter, they will stop the treatments. Hooray for that.

Large v-munnies on the Boston Bruins tonight, remember to tip your wait staff

boston celtics hello GIF by NBA

Damn. Got a second letter from the IRS coming in today and it ain't a refund. WTF is going on?
You better quit yer bitching. They gonna send 4 or 5 of their armed agents and haul your ass downtown, deep in a basement and start asking questions. You know the ones, how much is 2+2 or how many lights do you see. You ain't tugging on Super Man's cape here, you poking sticks at the IRS. They don't like that and they gonna show you just how much.

Me: (sets status to do not disturb)

Coworkers asking me a million and one irrelevant questions:

u329vi8vohd61.jpg

Speaking of squid, I saw some really fresh squid at the market last week. Should have picked some up. A real pain to clean, but delicious stir fried.

You better quit yer bitching. They gonna send 4 or 5 of their armed agents and haul your ass downtown, deep in a basement and start asking questions. You know the ones, how much is 2+2 or how many lights do you see. You ain't tugging on Super Man's cape here, you poking sticks at the IRS. They don't like that and they gonna show you just how much.
Soon @Dolemite censored

searches-beavis-and-butt-head.gif