tReal Official Night Shift v67 powered by BitVCash and Spontaneous Dance Parties

Now give me my motherfucking money, motherfuckers.
The IRS says

tumblr_m0an6ccSEa1rqfhi2o1_500.gif

Speaking of squid, I saw some really fresh squid at the market last week. Should have picked some up. A real pain to clean, but delicious stir fried.
Are squid & octopus the same thing? Been watching that octopus doc (plus the octopus movie) now I don’t think I want to eat calamari any longer.

Are squid & octopus the same thing? Been watching that octopus doc (plus the octopus movie) now I don’t think I want to eat calamari any longer.
Related but different.

We went to an octopus "farm" in Hawaii where they let us interact with several specimens. They're pretty clever and sneaky. Almost made me wanna stop eating them.

Almost.

Related but different.

We went to an octopus "farm" in Hawaii where they let us interact with several specimens. They're pretty clever and sneaky. Almost made me wanna stop eating them.

Almost.
I had some grilled octopus in Florida many moons ago that was delish.🤌

Related but different.

Almost.
Don’t watch My Octopus Teacher or the current doc on Hulu. Crazy smart and wild how much they learn, with no parental guidance. Really fascinating.
🐙

Don’t watch My Octopus Teacher or the current doc on Hulu. Crazy smart and wild how much they learn, with no parental guidance. Really fascinating.
🐙
I thought it was cool that some of them can change their color to match the environment so quickly, and yet they're color-blind

HAIL naw...gotta be pan seared for me. I love the way the greeks make it

I've had ika nijiri (squid sushi) once or twice when we were at an Omakase restaurant, but I prefer it fried.

You can die trying to suck those little octopi down your gullet. They use their suckers on your throat

1714505654745.png
Life is a soap opera. But what about all my children?

View attachment 119274
Life is a soap opera. But what about all my children?
Heh. Reminds me of "As World Turn" with Tarzan, Tonto, and Frankenstein on SNL

Sleazy gangster: Hey Frankenstein, how's the bread business?
Frankenstein: BREAD...BAAAAAADDDDD....
Sleazy guy: Well, maybe something can be arranged, like, say, a fire in your factory.
Frank: FIRE...GOOOOOOOOODDDDD...

Heh. Reminds me of "As World Turn" with Tarzan, Tonto, and Frankenstein on SNL

Sleazy gangster: Hey Frankenstein, how's the bread business?
Frankenstein: BREAD...BAAAAAADDDDD....
Sleazy guy: Well, maybe something can be arranged, like, say, a fire in your factory.
Frank: FIRE...GOOOOOOOOODDDDD...

Loved TT&F.