tReal Official Night Shift v67 powered by BitVCash and Spontaneous Dance Parties

Just got lightly stalked in Target by a dude in sweatpants fondling his very apparent boner. :tsk:

I don’t know who needs to see this, but if at any time you think it’s even a little okay to follow someone around in public whilst sporting wood and making a show of it, let me reassure you- IT IS NOT.
Did ya know that @Dolemite censored ALSO has claimed on this forum, that he has been "stalked" in stores he goes into? :rolleyes2:

:spy::spy::spy:

Why does that Elisabeth Moss chick keep getting cast in stuff?

Well I'm glad I didn't do something stupid like bet on the Mavs.

Yeah, only idiots would have done that :frusty:
Bryan Cranston Reaction GIF

And so it begins...

TODAY starts the elevator upgrade/refurb in our condo building which is estimated to take 4-6 weeks. Not sure why it's gonna take THAT long. It's only a 5 story building. BUT... is has to be done. It's been getting flaky over the past year.

Guess I can get my "Stair Masters" workouts going again - no extra charge! :drink:

outofserviceelevator-ani.gif

And so it begins...

TODAY starts the elevator upgrade/refurb in our condo building which is estimated to take 4-6 weeks. Not sure why it's gonna take THAT long. It's only a 5 story building. BUT... is has to be done. It's been getting flaky over the past year.

Guess I can get my "Stair Masters" workouts going again - no extra charge! :drink:

View attachment 118915

Have they hit you with an assessment yet?