tReal Official Night Shift v67 powered by BitVCash and Spontaneous Dance Parties

Do you know the name of his drug(s) or how bad his side effects were? Oncology-Bro was all "ahhh, the side effects are minimal...except that you might end up with thyroid disfunction or diabetes"
The hell you done caught, bech? I must have missed that shit.

The hell you done caught, bech? I must have missed that shit.
Clear cell renal carcinoma. They had to take my left kidney and part of the right kidney, because they were fused

Spongebob Squarepants Ngapa GIF by The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge On The Run

This fuggin' sucks, yo. worst day EVAR! I was all set to try out the new vitamix today but I have to take it back because I got the wrong color! And didn't get bananas! And now on top of it, I have to do a goddamn timecard?! WHEN WILL THIS INJUSTICE END?!

And that's a bad thing?
Have you ever left there spending less than $200?! I'm going to go down the aisle to get the right color and BAM!! 5 other things are going to jump into my cart on the way to check out!

Time card everybody. It's Friday you know. Time to head on up to The Reservation for a little gambling en sech.
Y'all have a safe and great weekend.

Uhh... I'm gonna need to collect a User Tax on those winnings to cover your Membership Dues.

Guess I gotta get Cane's for dinner today