tReal Official Night Shift v67 powered by BitVCash and Spontaneous Dance Parties

RIP Bob Avellini, worst QB in Bears history. 33 TDs and 69 INTs.

I stopped being a Bears fan because of that guy. He was fucking terrible.

I thought he died a long time ago as Captain of the Titanic
He put on one of those monk robes and snuck away on a lifeboat just like Rose.

While poor Jack couldn't get out of the water because Rose told him there wasn't enough room.

He put on one of those monk robes and snuck away on a lifeboat just like Rose.

While poor Jack couldn't get out of the water because Rose told him there wasn't enough room.
Rose’s fiancée wasn’t the real villain in the movie, it was Rose letting Jack die in the water

1714932909355.png

Company Bocce tournament starts today.

Do I know how to play bocce? Nope? Am I ready to dominate?

Hulk Hogan Wrestling GIF by WWE

What? No Skee-Ball tourneys??? :headbanger:
Maybe soon. There was an arcade at the bowling place they rented for the Christmas party, but they locked us in the private suite with the bowling lanes in it, we didn’t venture out there.

Company Bocce tournament starts today.

Do I know how to play bocce? Nope? Am I ready to dominate?

Hulk Hogan Wrestling GIF by WWE
Bocce is like shuffleboard or curling, using balls that are slightly smaller than croquet balls. Throw out a "marker" ball, and then everyone tries to get closest to the marker.

Bocce is like shuffleboard or curling, using balls that are slightly smaller than croquet balls. Throw out a "marker" ball, and then everyone tries to get closest to the marker.

Or he can just sling his ball as fast as he can and hit the white ball away from all the others

Sixth reminder to do my mothertwerking stupid ass time card. RAAWWWRRRR!!! i hate this shit! I bet I have expense reports waiting, too! Barf, barf, barf!!

In better news - Le Boss texted me at 7:21am that he was sick and wasn't going into the office. So glad i didn't pull the trigger on calling out my own self! Score a WFH day to kick off the week. Sweeeeeet!